Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Old 15 Apr 19, 09:21 AM  
Link to this Post
yonyon
Getting to know the DIBB

Mobile Nike Rift (toddler) - buy there?

Hi I have bought Nike Rifts for my daughters to wear whilst there (amongst other comfy shoes) but managed to get these in the sale. Unfortunately, I am unable to find any for my toddler son that aren’t full price as I’d like some for him to wear whilst there too.
The boys/unisex ones all seem to be full price for toddlers (6.5 infant size) so I was wondering does anyone know if you can get these in the Nike outlets there - we will be going to the premium outlets and there’s also a Nike outlet close to our villa in the 2nd week (Lake Berkeley).

Hope someone can help!
yonyon is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Apr 19, 09:31 AM  
Link to this Post
Bee happy
VIP Dibber

Bee happy's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

The Nike outlets only sell old stock,it depends on the day what they have, you might be lucky. If it is a certain style you are looking for maybe you should look in Nike shop in Florida mall but the prices are not much different to back home with poor exchange rate.
Old 15 Apr 19, 11:06 AM  
Link to this Post
OLS
Imagineer

I would say no!

I wear Rifts and have done for years since they first came out. When they first came out they were very popular until about 2005 when they became less so, I used to pick them up in the nike outlets, various styles and colors but in the previous 10 years I have not been able to get any from the outlets, I think only 1 time they had a pair and they were more expensive than I could get them for in the UK so didn't bother. DS is 12 and I have looked every year since he was a toddler for them for him and never found any kids ones at all.

If you are very very lucky you may find an odd pair but I would say, don't count on it, the chances are slim and if you want rifts specifically then buy in the UK before you go (keep a regular check on JD Sports as they regularly put the kids ones in the sale!)
OLS is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Apr 19, 11:52 AM  
Link to this Post
Powlay
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 4
Originally Posted by Bee happy View Post
maybe you should look in Nike shop in Florida mall
There isnt a Nike shop in the Florida Mall.

Regarding Rift's, you will be very lucky to find them over there unless its in one of the multi shoe shops.
Old 15 Apr 19, 12:31 PM  
Link to this Post
yonyon
Getting to know the DIBB

Mobile

Very helpful thank you! I bought two pairs very cheap when they first came out for myself in the Nike outlets there but that’s going back some years! I see they are still relatively popular for kids so thought it was worth asking the question! Will keep an eye on JD sports thanks for your help.
yonyon is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List