Notices
Guest Services Site Questions, a tech query or just want to test something.

Old 21 Apr 19, 02:14 PM  
Link to this Post
MillyMoo
Imagineer

Mobile MDE choosing your magicband

I haven't been able to get into this part of MDE to choose magicbands for over a week, it keeps saying there's a problem and try again later. Just wondered if anybody else has this problem or if it's just my account?
Thank you!
MillyMoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Apr 19, 02:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Mortie
Getting Excited

Are you trying to do this on an iPad/iPhone? Had problems linking my annual passes to MDE when using my iPad but not when using my laptop, did it first time. I kept getting a similar error message as you
Mortie is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Apr 19, 02:21 PM  
Link to this Post
teachx
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 7
Originally Posted by MillyMoo View Post
I haven't been able to get into this part of MDE to choose magicbands for over a week, it keeps saying there's a problem and try again later. Just wondered if anybody else has this problem or if it's just my account?
Thank you!
I have just gone into it on my laptop and changed my colour with no problem

2023 Pop Century/Rosen LBV 2019 BC/Red Lion Hotel Kissimmee 2017 POR/Floridian Hotel & Suites 2016 Red Lion Hotel Kissimmee 2014(2) Rosen Inn @ Pointe 2014 Rosen Inn International 2009 Rosen Plaza 2006 Travelodge I Drive 2004 Howard Johnsons I Drive
teachx is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Apr 19, 03:19 PM  
Link to this Post
MillyMoo
Imagineer

Mobile

I have an android, but I had been able to go on there before to look at them!

Just mine then by the sounds of it 🙄 I'll have to see if I can find an email address later on to contact somebody
MillyMoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Apr 19, 08:53 AM  
Link to this Post
Tinkerbell
Imagineer

Tinkerbell's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by MillyMoo View Post
Thank you!
I had this problem when I first tried after booking et.

I then managed to choose and then the App went all peculiar and lost them and couldn’t re-do them

I emailed tech and they still had them in the background. When are you going ? Just email them within your requests if you are heading towards The cut off date
Tinkerbell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Apr 19, 05:20 AM  
Link to this Post
MillyMoo
Imagineer

Mobile

Thank you! We aren't going until November so i have got a bit of time - although we are telling the kids in July and id like them to choose their colours then if possible!

I emailed disney the other day, i have read their reply but I can't really remember what they said, so I'll read it again today when the kids are at school! My brain doesn't work like it used too! 🙈😂
Old 23 Apr 19, 06:51 AM  
Link to this Post
BevS97
VIP Dibber

BevS97's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 9
Guidebook Photos: 18
Guidebook Reviews: 7
Mobile

I had a problem with one of my sets of bands (we have 2 reservations). I phoned them in the end and he could see it wasn’t set up correctly and was able to fix it so we could choose.
BevS97 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Apr 19, 08:49 AM  
Link to this Post
wilma-bride
Imagineer

wilma-bride's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
There was a glitch with MDE earlier this year and for many people the ability to customise Magic Bands wasn't working. A very quick phone call solved the problem for me. I think I called the MDE technical number - 0800 169 0748
wilma-bride is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Apr 19, 08:56 AM  
Link to this Post
Sue
Imagineer

Sue's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 17
Seems to be a common glitch when early in linking a booking and friends/family. All of mine disappeared for ages but I just waited and then they turned up again and I was able to customise.
I’m sure yours will appear

Just checked now and they are still there but I cannot customise them now as it’s too close to actually getting them

”Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts” - Richard Feynman. Theoretical Physicist

7th Magical Trip - August /September 2008. FOOD & TRIP REPORTS

Route 66 and all that TRIP REPORTS
Sue is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Apr 19, 09:25 AM  
Link to this Post
Jadebe
Excited about Disney

Shame you can’t get the new colours.