Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 22 Apr 19, 02:23 PM  
Link to this Post
ukitr
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile Stroller for 4 month old and 4 year old

Do we take a twin or 2 single strollers? Staying CBR followed by villa.
ukitr is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Apr 19, 02:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Donnalou36
VIP Dibber

We hired from kingdom strollers. They deliver to your accommodation and pick up again. They do doubles (id recommend). We got a baby jogger which is perfect for both ages. X

Edited at 02:34 PM. Reason: Spelling
Donnalou36 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Apr 19, 02:33 PM  
Link to this Post
belle&tink
Trainee Dibber

When I went in 2016 with a 2 year old & a 4 year old we took 2 umbrella strollers. Worked great
belle&tink is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Apr 19, 05:00 PM  
Link to this Post
TheBeeFamily
Helping Mickey

I suggest double. Cast members can move your strollers around to any other stroller parking spots. You might end up searching for 2 strollers if you take 2 singles
TheBeeFamily is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Apr 19, 05:00 PM  
Link to this Post
shelle
Apprentice Imagineer

I think this depends on the make up of your party and how you spend your holiday. We took 2 singles as there were 4 adults so we could split up easily. If there are just 2 adults you're probably better with a double so you don't have to make the 4 year old walk every time one parent goes off to do something, or nbot being able to go anywhere if they're both in the buggies asleep.
shelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Apr 19, 05:07 PM  
Link to this Post

I have always hired a double from Kingdom Strollers. I took an infant insert at that age because it’s still a bit young to be in a full seat.
I’m still trying to decide what to do for our next trip because my 4 year old was barely in the buggy last time (just before she turned 4). It’s handy to have for long walks or queues, but a single is less cumbersome!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Apr 19, 05:17 PM  
Link to this Post
act1980
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I would take a double. The Baby Jogger City Mini is a really good stroller.
Old 22 Apr 19, 05:21 PM  
Link to this Post
louikane
VIP Dibber

louikane's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
We had 2 around that age when we went in 2015 and used a baby jogger city mini double. It can lie down flat for the little one but is still big enough for a 4yo and the good is really big for keeping the sun off of them x
2017 Sunset Lakes
2019 Emerald Island
2023 Emerald Island
2024 OKW
louikane is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Apr 19, 07:05 PM  
Link to this Post
janey85
Dancing with Tink'

Can’t testify to how good they are yet, but next week we’ve booked through Kissimmee strollers, they rent premium upperbaby strollers. We are renting the Cruz but they also rent the vista as a double stroller. We have one at home and is so comfy for DD,so we didn’t really want to use other style. Obviously a bit heavier though...

Forgot to mention you can then use bassinet and have it facing you for your smaller child and your older child can then face out. The uppababy vista can take a child up to 50lb so hopefully would suit both your babies! Xx

Edited at 07:08 PM. Reason: Forgot to add...
janey85 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Apr 19, 07:59 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Originally Posted by janey85 View Post
Can’t testify to how good they are yet, but next week we’ve booked through Kissimmee strollers, they rent premium upperbaby strollers. We are renting the Cruz but they also rent the vista as a double stroller. We have one at home and is so comfy for DD,so we didn’t really want to use other style. Obviously a bit heavier though...

Forgot to mention you can then use bassinet and have it facing you for your smaller child and your older child can then face out. The uppababy vista can take a child up to 50lb so hopefully would suit both your babies! Xx
I didn't think the rumble seat fitted facing out with the bassinet on? I'm pretty sure it is really difficult to maneuver with the heavier child on the bottom too, although I might have the the wrong way round. I love my vista as a single but barely used it as a double because it's just not a great set up.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List