Notices
Reports and Reviews for Dining and Restaurants Trip Reports

Old 10 Mar 19, 09:34 PM  
Link to this Post
orlandoamber
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by iheartwdw View Post
Great report, I’m a cheese fan too and your pictures have made me very hungry!

Laura Xx
Thank you! We’ve now upgraded the Disney side of our 2019 holiday to the full DDP - hoping this means more cheese for me 😉
orlandoamber is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Mar 19, 09:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Excitedx4
Imagineer

Excitedx4's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Fab report thanks for sharing
Excitedx4 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Mar 19, 10:22 PM  
Link to this Post
OB1LukeLucas
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I’ve really enjoyed reading your report, not sure how I’ve missed it. We love staying at Universal and eating at Citywalk even though I still have many more places to try we seem to go back to
old favourites. I discovered Moe’s for the first time last year, it’s really good value and tasty too. I still haven’t managed to try Cowfish and NBC so I suppose it’s a great excuse to go back! I’m looking forward to your next food report...I wish I had a new countdown😢
OB1LukeLucas is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Mar 19, 10:59 PM  
Link to this Post
orlandoamber
Imagineer

Originally Posted by OB1LukeLucas View Post
I’ve really enjoyed reading your report, not sure how I’ve missed it. We love staying at Universal and eating at Citywalk even though I still have many more places to try we seem to go back to
old favourites. I discovered Moe’s for the first time last year, it’s really good value and tasty too. I still haven’t managed to try Cowfish and NBC so I suppose it’s a great excuse to go back! I’m looking forward to your next food report...I wish I had a new countdown😢
Thank you. 😊

When you’re onsite at Universal I just think CityWalk is so convenient... and so many tasty options! I wouldn’t get my OH out of Moe’s if he had his way

We upgraded from the free QSDP to the DDP for the first part of this year’s trip which is exciting. Well, either dining plan would be exciting as we’ve never done it before, but looking forward to eating at Disney sit down restaurants as we’ve only ever done counter service meals there OOP before.
orlandoamber is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Apr 19, 07:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Minnie18
Imagineer

Mobile

Thanks for a great trip report those fries with cheese look amazing I have put them and D Luxe burgers at Disney Springs on my never ending food list.
Minnie18 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Apr 19, 08:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

Great food report! Thank you for posting.
I agree with toothsome factory, you can can better food for less else where, it was rather disappointing for us.
Floridatilly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Apr 19, 09:55 PM  
Link to this Post
orlandoamber
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Minnie18 View Post
Thanks for a great trip report those fries with cheese look amazing I have put them and D Luxe burgers at Disney Springs on my never ending food list.
Glad you enjoyed. 😊 We will definitely be having both of those again this year - I have a never ending list too...!

Edited at 09:57 PM.
Old 28 Apr 19, 09:57 PM  
Link to this Post
orlandoamber
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Floridatilly View Post
Great food report! Thank you for posting.
I agree with toothsome factory, you can can better food for less else where, it was rather disappointing for us.
Thanks for reading! I’m glad you agree - I always feel like I’m on my own with not enjoying the main meals at toothsome! 😊
Old 17 Aug 19, 07:56 PM  
Link to this Post
holidaydaydream
Looking for my Ears

Oh my, i have just binge read all your report, looking forward to your September report. We go on 4th Sept (4th visit) and i have made a huge list from your report of places we have missed !

Makes me fancy writing a report myself on my return maybe ? never done one before and admittedly don't contribute on here much, more a lurker.. maybe its time to change Thank you so much xx
holidaydaydream is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Aug 19, 08:14 PM  
Link to this Post
orlandoamber
Imagineer

Originally Posted by holidaydaydream View Post
Oh my, i have just binge read all your report, looking forward to your September report. We go on 4th Sept (4th visit) and i have made a huge list from your report of places we have missed !

Makes me fancy writing a report myself on my return maybe ? never done one before and admittedly don't contribute on here much, more a lurker.. maybe its time to change Thank you so much xx
Glad you enjoyed I’m looking forward to doing our report this year. Glad I did the first one after the trip though, so I could gather all of my thoughts and pictures, so I would recommend doing your first one post-trip. Now I’ve got one under my belt though I fancied doing the live one this year - hopefully I manage to update daily!

Not long to go for your trip now. Hope you have a great time.