Notices
Food, Wine, Cooking & Eating Discussion on all things food related. Sharing recipes and giving tips and tricks to great food.

Old 2 Mar 19, 06:13 PM  
Link to this Post
welshmum
Imagineer

Mobile Simple curry recipies

Hi everyone

Could anyone point me in the right direction of some quick and simple curry recipes?

My usual curry is an easy to make chicken and sweet potato curry but getting a bit bored of this now so wanted to try something new but easy Haha!
Old 2 Mar 19, 06:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Leggibone
Imagineer

Mobile

I make korma, following the recipe on the back of the pataks korma paste jar, but I use coconut cream instead of double cream, and we have it with chicken and paneer cheese!
2014 - Rosen Inn International, Hard Rock Hotel, Yacht club and Bay Lake Tower! Mr Bears Grand Adventure, 2015- A sneaky to DLP- Sequoia Lodge, 2016- Another WDW trip... BLT, AKL, HRH and Rosen Inn - Mr Bear takes Boris to WDW, 2022 - Taking the small fry…. Coronado spring addition, 2024 - Riding solo?
Leggibone is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Mar 19, 06:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Colette-S
Bon viveur and shopaholic

Colette-S's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
I’ve been making a lamb rogan josh which is a SlimmingWorld recipe on the pinch of nom website and it’s really nice. I’m not the greatest cook but the paste is really simple to make
Colette-S is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Mar 19, 06:45 PM  
Link to this Post
snowbelle
Imagineer

Do you have a Co-op near you ?
This month free “food” magazine has lots of easy curry recipes in it .
snowbelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Mar 19, 06:53 PM  
Link to this Post
thehails
Dibbing with Tink

Mobile

I love the BBC good food recipe for Thai pork & peanut curry.

It’s super easy to make & only takes 30 minutes to cook but tastes like it’s taken much longer

bbcgoodfood/recipes/...d-peanut-curry
thehails is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Mar 19, 07:03 PM  
Link to this Post
marypoppins38
Imagineer

Originally Posted by thehails View Post
I love the BBC good food recipe for Thai pork & peanut curry.

It’s super easy to make & only takes 30 minutes to cook but tastes like it’s taken much longer

bbcgoodfood/recipes/...d-peanut-curry
That looks amazing. Just bookmarked it to try this week.
marypoppins38 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Mar 19, 07:04 PM  
Link to this Post
thehails
Dibbing with Tink

Mobile

Originally Posted by marypoppins38 View Post
That looks amazing. Just bookmarked it to try this week.
It’s super tasty. My family love it
thehails is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Mar 19, 07:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
I make a lovely Thai green chicken curry, I buy lemon grass, chicken breasts, kaffir lime leaves, ginger and garlic and a chilli de seeded. I buy a ready made Thai paste from Sainsburys, I have tried lots of different ones. I give the spices all a fry, then fry ginger, chilli and garlic after chopping it finely. Then fry the chicken, curry paste and then add a tin of coconut milk and a teaspoon of salt. I boil Thai jasmine rice and serve it with lime wedges and spring onions. I like a bit of coriander too but dh hates it so I leave it out. If you use a wok and cook it while the rice is boiling the meal is cooked in 30 mins, it’s yummy x

Edited at 07:08 PM.
Sandra & co is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Mar 19, 07:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Loopylooloo
VIP Dibber

I use Shwartz slow cooker chicken curry sachet, but use lamb instead of chicken, it is so easy, and very tasty!

Or, thai red salmon and prawn curry, just saute an onion, a red pepper, then add tablespoon red churry paste, then coconut milk, add the salmon pieces, simmer gently, add prawns, and if you want serve with green beans for some colour, its delicious 😋

Our trip reports -
1st trip to Florida - April 2014 - 'Are we nearly Bankrupt yet?!'
The Kuna Mahuna Croatia Holiday 2016
Bankrupt again Florida 2017
New York & RCL Anthem of Seas 2018
https://dibb.in/13476718
And now it’s time for Wine Wine Wine! Rome + Celebrity Cruise May 2022
https://dibb.in/15427816
Loopylooloo is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Mar 19, 07:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Labboy
VIP Dibber

One pot pillau available on the bbc good food web site is quick and tasty. I also use the site Curry Frenzy to buy my curry powders can recommend them.
Labboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List