Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 23 Apr 19, 07:28 PM  
Link to this Post
ShamuLvr
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by blusteryday View Post
Where as THIS, my friends, is a proper ad (bask in the width of light entertainment faces...never mind the quality! )

What a great advert and they sold the Christmas shower gel/deodorant sets back in the day, Lynx would be proud
ShamuLvr is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Apr 19, 07:32 PM  
Link to this Post
boo2
Imagineer

boo2's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Mobile

Originally Posted by princesa View Post
oh yes! Why is she surprised oral b makes toothpaste? Has she ever brushed her teeth?! She’ll have a heart attack when she realises kellogg’s make cereal.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤔
Old 23 Apr 19, 07:34 PM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

The annoying whispering woman on the secret escapes.com ad. She makes me irrationally irritated !
WileyCoyote is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Apr 19, 07:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Smilesonfaces
Imagineer

Smilesonfaces's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

We have to quickly turn off when the cute annoying singing child from the AA comes on. It was off screen for a while but seems to have made a come back. Not even sure why it annoys us so much.
Also the selling your car ads with Philip Schofield- surely he doesn’t need the money to have to stoop to these.
Smilesonfaces is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Apr 19, 09:00 PM  
Link to this Post
littlelish0544
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by blusteryday View Post
Where as THIS, my friends, is a proper ad (bask in the width of light entertainment faces...never mind the quality! )

I still miss woolies. 😕
Old 23 Apr 19, 10:19 PM  
Link to this Post
bonnies mum
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Smilesonfaces View Post
We have to quickly turn off when the cute annoying singing child from the AA comes on. It was off screen for a while but seems to have made a come back. Not even sure why it annoys us so much.
Also the selling your car ads with Philip Schofield- surely he doesn’t need the money to have to stoop to these.
Thought it was just me with that child ARGHHH and completely agree with you about Phillip Schofield. He is not alone though, this thread has already discussed Lorraine Kelly and her Wayfair ads where she pretends to be Mrs Ordinary.

Edited at 10:21 PM.
bonnies mum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Apr 19, 10:30 PM  
Link to this Post
coggie
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by mick View Post
Creams for ingrowing toenails whose side effects may include death, Dan Newlin, We wanna see ya in a Kia, Dan Newlin

Mick
Do they still run the ' We wanna are ya in a Kia' ad?
coggie is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Apr 19, 11:32 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by coggie View Post
Do they still run the ' We wanna are ya in a Kia' ad?
Don't think so. As I said earlier I recall it from last November but haven't heard it this trip yet.

Mick
Old 24 Apr 19, 12:37 PM  
Link to this Post
coggie
Imagineer

Originally Posted by mick View Post
Don't think so. As I said earlier I recall it from last November but haven't heard it this trip yet.

Mick
Used to drive me mad and want to buy a Ford 😂
coggie is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Apr 19, 01:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Princess Ariel
Imagineer

Mobile

The releasing equity advert! That song and the cheesy dancing gets right on my nerves!
Princess Ariel is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List