Notices
Guest Services Site Questions, a tech query or just want to test something.

Old 19 May 23, 02:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Lindaelaine
Imagineer

Privacy statement

For some strange reason when I clicked on accept to the privacy statement nothing happens and so I couldn't access the Dibb, I have tried everything, restarted my iPad, cleared cookies/ cache but still will not put me on the Dibb when I click on accept to the privacy statement.
My last attempt was to go into private mode and when I clicked on accept to privacy statement it worked fine and I got on the Dibb but of course it's only a temporary fix as I then have to log in when I access the Dibb as private mode clears cookies when you close the tab.
Can anyone throw any light on why this would happen, I wondered if it was anything to do with the changes going on that has caused this "glitch"
It's just a nuisance to have to keep logging in but I can access the Dibb and the accept button works when I use private mode .
Aug 2018...Westridge. Aug 2019... Miami & Solterra Resort
Lindaelaine is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 May 23, 02:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
This happened to me this morning and I tried everything I could think of and nothing worked. Then my husband came home and cleared my cookies again on the iPad and then it worked. How strange, I really thought it was just me!
Sparksy72 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 May 23, 03:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Lindaelaine
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Sparksy72 View Post
This happened to me this morning and I tried everything I could think of and nothing worked. Then my husband came home and cleared my cookies again on the iPad and then it worked. How strange, I really thought it was just me!
The privacy statement doesn't pop up often but once it does the only way of going any further is by accepting or other options, I tried both and neither worked .
I have an iPad mini as well and that's fine but the privacy statement hasn't popped up-yet- I'm hoping it doesn't now as at least I have one device I don't have to go into private just to access the Dibb 😊
Lindaelaine is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 May 23, 03:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Lindaelaine View Post
The privacy statement doesn't pop up often but once it does the only way of going any further is by accepting or other options, I tried both and neither worked .
I have an iPad mini as well and that's fine but the privacy statement hasn't popped up-yet- I'm hoping it doesn't now as at least I have one device I don't have to go into private just to access the Dibb 😊
Hopefully it was just a glitch and itís fixed now. I have left a Dibb page open on my phone just in case! 😁
Sparksy72 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 May 23, 03:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Lindaelaine
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Sparksy72 View Post
Hopefully it was just a glitch and itís fixed now. I have left a Dibb page open on my phone just in case! 😁
Yeh, I'm glad you got yours sorted and thank you for the response, maybe mine will eventually sort itself, I will go back and see if I have any cookies left to delete, I can't think of anything else it could be .
Old 19 May 23, 03:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Lindaelaine
Imagineer

Well I never, after trying all day on and off it's now accepted my accept, must have been some Dibb magic 😉