Notices
Disneyland California and West Coast Trip Reports Trip Reports

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 8 Aug 23, 04:42 PM  
Link to this Post
#61
dismamx2
VIP Dibber
 
dismamx2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 11
Lovely updates, you guys are having a wonderful time. My friend stayed at the Madonna Inn and loved it. That bubblegum wall
dismamx2 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Aug 23, 06:41 AM  
Link to this Post
#62
cornishfrogboy
VIP Dibber
 
Join Date: Nov 10
Location: Falmouth
Up to the Hollywood Walk of Fame now.
We thought that the whole area needed a clean (including the pavement stars and the hustlers trying to flog tatt). To say we were disappointed in the area was an understatement and a major factor in why we are unlikely to return.

It really has been a fabulous trip report thus far and I am really looking forward to your impressions of San Diego.

A great bonus awaited you at the Adler Hotel. We would have been delighted.. and offered that they could strip out everything but the beds.. if they threw in free dinners as well!😃😃😃
__________________

2005 onwards.. lots of times!

Index of all my Trip and Pretrip reports..https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...6#post15662196

Edited at 07:58 AM.
cornishfrogboy is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Aug 23, 08:29 AM  
Link to this Post
#63
Mortimer Mouse
Imagineer
 
Join Date: May 10

Mortimer Mouse's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 6
We enjoyed Henry Cowell park too. So peaceful and trees are magnificent.
I was really glad I chose to go there rather than the very busy Muir Woods.
Mortimer Mouse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Aug 23, 06:31 PM  
Link to this Post
#64
babbymint
Thread Starter
Imagineer
 
babbymint's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 11
Location: Sunny South Coast
Originally Posted by dismamx2 View Post
Lovely updates, you guys are having a wonderful time. My friend stayed at the Madonna Inn and loved it. That bubblegum wall
It really was weird - not in a good way!
babbymint is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Aug 23, 06:34 PM  
Link to this Post
#65
babbymint
Thread Starter
Imagineer
 
babbymint's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 11
Location: Sunny South Coast
Originally Posted by cornishfrogboy View Post
Up to the Hollywood Walk of Fame now.
We thought that the whole area needed a clean (including the pavement stars and the hustlers trying to flog tatt). To say we were disappointed in the area was an understatement and a major factor in why we are unlikely to return.

It really has been a fabulous trip report thus far and I am really looking forward to your impressions of San Diego.

A great bonus awaited you at the Adler Hotel. We would have been delighted.. and offered that they could strip out everything but the beds.. if they threw in free dinners as well!😃😃😃
I think we are probably very easily pleased and very flexible so it wasn’t really a problem. After we’d checked in, we noticed that the bathroom door has the lock on the outside! They offered immediate maintenance but we said wait until we’re gone- there’s only the three of us!
babbymint is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Aug 23, 06:35 PM  
Link to this Post
#66
babbymint
Thread Starter
Imagineer
 
babbymint's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 11
Location: Sunny South Coast
Originally Posted by Mortimer Mouse View Post
We enjoyed Henry Cowell park too. So peaceful and trees are magnificent.
I was really glad I chose to go there rather than the very busy Muir Woods.
Yes I choose Henry Cowell due to it being on route but it was really lovely and very quiet- walking in the dappled shade was glorious.
babbymint is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Oct 23, 05:03 PM  
Link to this Post
#67
dismamx2
VIP Dibber
 
dismamx2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 11
Hi Babby, we just booked the Adler for January. I'm hoping the renovations are finished by then but would appreciate any feedback on the hotel/area/restaurants etc
dismamx2 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:20 PM.


Powered by vBulletin - Copyright © 2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
DIBB Savings
AttractionTickets.com

Get £10 off each Disney Ticket with the code ATDIBB10

Get up to £50 off per room at Disney or Universal with the code DIBBHOTELS


theDIBB Blog
Guests can book their 2025 Hotel and Ticket package early to enjoy Free Dining &... Read More »
The iconic 1900 Park Fare restaurant is opening its doors once again at Disney’s Grand... Read More »
One of the the five worlds found in Epic Universe, How to Train Your Dragon... Read More »


theDIBB Menu


Exchange Rates
US Dollar Rates
ASDA  $1.2088
CaxtonFX  $1.2138
Covent Garden FX  $1.2372
FAIRFX  $1.2092
John Lewis  $1.2114
M&S  $1.1904
Post Office  $1.1885
Sainsburys  $1.2066
TESCO  $1.2076
Travelex  $1.2086
Updated: 21:00 23/04/2024
Euro Rates
ASDA  €1.1353
CaxtonFX  €1.1342
Covent Garden FX  €1.1451
FAIRFX  €1.1335
John Lewis  €1.1379
M&S  €1.1186
Post Office  €1.1169
Sainsburys  €1.1335
TESCO  €1.1343
Travelex  €1.1352
Updated: 21:00 23/04/2024

DIBB Premium Membership
Did you know you can help support theDIBB with Premium Membership?

Check out this link for more information and benefits, such as...

"No adverts on theDIBB Forums"

Upgrade Now



X