Notices
General Trip Planning Other Holiday Planning.

Closed Thread

Old 10 Sep 10, 02:51 PM  
Link to this Post
scottishgirl87
Imagineer

Originally Posted by HAZIEC View Post
Anyone know... Is the horse and carriage ride the best way to get around Central Park to see most bits? I know its huge and DD and I can't ride bikes LOL ! Poor balance.
Not sure how to get one and where they are placed and is there a set rate?
thank you
Rosemary
We didn't do the carriage ride the last time, but from what I've read they're only allowed in certain areas of the park and aren't allowed to go that far in so I'm not sure exactly how much you'd see! I'm sure someone who has done it will come along and correct me if I'm wrong

We didn't spend that much time in Central Park last time, just kind of popped in to see bits and pieces like the Imagine sign, so hoping to spend a bit more time there next year!
scottishgirl87 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Sep 10, 04:27 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by scottishgirl87 View Post
We didn't do the carriage ride the last time, but from what I've read they're only allowed in certain areas of the park and aren't allowed to go that far in so I'm not sure exactly how much you'd see! I'm sure someone who has done it will come along and correct me if I'm wrong

We didn't spend that much time in Central Park last time, just kind of popped in to see bits and pieces like the Imagine sign, so hoping to spend a bit more time there next year!
thankyou. I can't remember when you are going Scottish Girl? we are going in April, so whoever goes first can report back LOL:wave
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Sep 10, 04:41 PM  
Link to this Post
scottishgirl87
Imagineer

Originally Posted by HAZIEC View Post
thankyou. I can't remember when you are going Scottish Girl? we are going in April, so whoever goes first can report back LOL:wave
I go in March! So mine will be all over and you'll just be getting ready to go
scottishgirl87 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Sep 10, 04:45 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by scottishgirl87 View Post
I go in March! So mine will be all over and you'll just be getting ready to go
are you cruising the caribbean after? if so don't cry you are having a much more fabbbb trip than us LOL NYC = 4days haha
Old 10 Sep 10, 05:35 PM  
Link to this Post
tazman
Imagineer

Just got an emailing confirming that we have got a 'Big Apple Greater' lined up for Oct 8th. Whooooo. Not long now till we over in NY. Can't wait...

Gary
tazman is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Sep 10, 05:45 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by tazman View Post
Just got an emailing confirming that we have got a 'Big Apple Greater' lined up for Oct 8th. Whooooo. Not long now till we over in NY. Can't wait...

Gary
Oh I really envy you with the return voyage, how fab. Don't forget to give us all the info about NYC. I would love to know how it went with the greeter if you could let me know? Not sure its our thing?
Old 10 Sep 10, 05:51 PM  
Link to this Post
tazman
Imagineer

Will do Rosemary. no prob. You never know this might be the year to do a proper trippy. We have got 5 nights in New York and then a 7 night crossing back on QM2. Can't wait now.

It only seemed a couple of months back when we had over 200 days to go. It has flown past.
tazman is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Sep 10, 06:46 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by tazman View Post
Will do Rosemary. no prob. You never know this might be the year to do a proper trippy. We have got 5 nights in New York and then a 7 night crossing back on QM2. Can't wait now.

It only seemed a couple of months back when we had over 200 days to go. It has flown past.
Thank you, that would be great tazman, we did to to Orlando this year, but this is my only trip across the pond for next year, with our DD for 4 nts.
I really need to restock bank account first or divorce imminent, with a hb who said he would only go once to Orlando, I count myself lucky that this year was our 4th visit lol. I am planning 2012 though
Rosemary
Old 10 Sep 10, 06:46 PM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread