Notices
General Trip Planning Other Holiday Planning.

Closed Thread

Old 9 Nov 10, 10:30 AM  
Link to this Post
SammyScotland
Imagineer

I don't mind sharing what we've paid - 4 nights at The Waldorf Astoria, flights from Glasgow via Manchester to JFK (Flybe, then American Airlines) and then JFK to Glasgow via Heathrow (American Airlines, then British Airways) for 2 adults and my DS (16) - £1948.00.

I booked through Expedia and was really pleased with this price.
Old 9 Nov 10, 10:40 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by disneywiseowl View Post
Karen - you're not the only one - we're going to Florida soon - love WDW in Nov/Dec - all the Xmas stuff BUT I'm so excited about NYC that I can't get to sleep some nights - Goodness knows what I'll be like the night before - you'd think I was 6 instead of 60 -

Anyway, I will try to do a detailed trip report when I get back & have calmed down a bit - lol

YAY! Im glad I am not the only one, Ive already had several nights where I couldn't get to sleep even my DS who is 10 is actually more excited about NYC than Disney and said "its because Ive never been there before" and we also did 3 weeks at Disney/Florida last year, plus we aren't huge "disney" fans altho we did enjoy it, out of our 3 weeks our favourite day was Discovery Cove So glad Im not the only one who is excited . . .lets be excited together
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Nov 10, 05:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Big Dog
Imagineer

Originally Posted by karen_uk View Post

YAY! Im glad I am not the only one, Ive already had several nights where I couldn't get to sleep even my DS who is 10 is actually more excited about NYC than Disney and said "its because Ive never been there before" and we also did 3 weeks at Disney/Florida last year, plus we aren't huge "disney" fans altho we did enjoy it, out of our 3 weeks our favourite day was Discovery Cove So glad Im not the only one who is excited . . .lets be excited together
Karen I hope you didn't pick me up wrong, I get very happy reading your comments on your trip to new york as I love it there and can't wait to go back but unlike you I have nothing planned yet

And also like you I love Florida but I give Disney a wide berth every year.
Big Dog is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Nov 10, 06:55 PM  
Link to this Post
scottishgirl87
Imagineer

Can't really offer much on what we've paid other than flights. We've paid £500pp for direct flights from Glasgow to Newark with Continental in March.

STILL holding out for a hotel deal but so far nada We're getting a bit impatient now as well as we're going on a cruise from NJ which is pretty much paid, flights are paid, so only hotel to go but need to book something first!
scottishgirl87 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Nov 10, 07:05 PM  
Link to this Post

Everyone should be excited about going to NYC, it's an amazing city! Even after 5 visits i still get goosebumps at that first glimpse of the Manhattan skyline
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Nov 10, 07:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Peacemaker
Very Serious Dibber

I have paid about £1700 for 4 nights including flights with continental and The Roosevelt hotel for 2 people.
Peacemaker is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Nov 10, 02:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Big Dog
Imagineer

Originally Posted by ukdiva View Post
Everyone should be excited about going to NYC, it's an amazing city! Even after 5 visits i still get goosebumps at that first glimpse of the Manhattan skyline
I couldn't agree more
Big Dog is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Nov 10, 02:39 PM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread