Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 31 Dec 19, 06:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Unexpectedpenny
Imagineer

We love POFQ too. Our next trip will be our third stay there after previously only doing villa holidays.
You can see the bus times on the app now which we found pretty accurate the 3 weeks we stayed there this May.
Unexpectedpenny is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Dec 19, 07:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Alwaysdisley
VIP Dibber

Mobile

We LOVE POFQ. Have never had a problem there with food or buses. Try to stop worrying and look forward to a great holiday. Getting the boat to DS is a great little bonus too.
Alwaysdisley is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Dec 19, 08:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Derbydave4
Excited about Disney

Mobile

We have stayed 3 times at POFQ and hope to return in 2021 Have to echo previous comments great resort nice and small easy to navigate and Riverside is only a short walk away Buses were normally reliable but you got the odd delay but think you can get that at any resort Food Court was fine but as your out and about most days you don’t tend to use it that much Go with it I am sure you will love it
Derbydave4 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Dec 19, 09:35 PM  
Link to this Post
bigkid2014
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

We are returning next August. Absolutely gorgeous. You can find the food court menu (Sassagoula Floatworks) on portorleans.org - might reassure you.

Our Happy Place
bigkid2014 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Dec 19, 09:48 PM  
Link to this Post
anna68
VIP Dibber

anna68's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

Don’t change. You will love it. Beautiful small resort with great amenities and the boat to Disney springs is a real bonus
anna68 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Dec 19, 09:49 PM  
Link to this Post
NewtoOrlando
VIP Dibber

NewtoOrlando's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
We love CBR ad POFQ for different reasons. The food court has always been fine at FQ and well, Beignets! I have one really fussy eater and he always found something to eat. The buses were fine, never waited long for one in the resort but did wait a while a few times coming back home, the boat from DS is very handy and a nice way to travel. We switched back to CBR for our august 2020 trip as we love the resort and the Skyliner is very appealing. I'm pretty sure you will love FQ, I know what it's like though, there are too many choices!

Miami/CBR/RPR/Bahama Bay Aug 16
Deerfield Beach/HRH/POFQ/Contemporary/Westridge - Aug 18
New York - Westin Grand Central - Nov 18
Disneyland Paris - Hotel Cheyenne - Dec 18
All Star Sport/POFQ/Aylesbury Villa/Deerfield Beach - Oct 19
Miami/Hard Rock hotel/Pop Century/Legacy Park Dibb Villa - Aug 2022

Saratoga Springs/Rosen Plaza - Dec 2024
NewtoOrlando is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Dec 19, 10:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Mobile

Pofq is great. We spent 15 nights there in the summer. I was a bit concerned as we’ve stayed at a lot of the deluxe resorts and was worried we wouldn’t like it as much.
It was fantastic and really compact. I’d stay there again without a doubt.
Old 31 Dec 19, 11:51 PM  
Link to this Post
outofdate
Excited about Disney

outofdate's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
We have stayed at all the moderates and love POFQ the best! The small size is a major plus and we loved the theming. We didn’t eat at the food court often, but it was fine. I’m a veggie and I guess the options are limited, but I didn’t struggle. It’s a good idea to check out the menu first and if there is nothing you fancy it is easy to get to POR or Disney Springs via the boat. Actually, think most evenings, if we were not in a park, we went to Disney springs to eat, mainly beaches we enjoyed just having a wander around. POFQ is a lovely resort, we adored it and would love to go back soon!

Edited at 11:52 PM.
outofdate is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jan 20, 11:25 AM  
Link to this Post
Ah80207
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by bigkid2014 View Post
We are returning next August. Absolutely gorgeous. You can find the food court menu (Sassagoula Floatworks) on portorleans.org - might reassure you.
Thanks that’s so helpful
Ah80207 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jan 20, 11:28 AM  
Link to this Post
Ah80207
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Thank you everyone for sharing your experiences, I feel loads better. It sounds perfect for us - dd would not like a big sprawling resort at all. Looking forward now! 3 days US, 8 days WDW, 7 day’s villa, hopefully will please everyone!
Ah80207 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List