Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 21 Jan 20, 05:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Shani
Imagineer

Originally Posted by 2017dream View Post
Thanks for your reply...
Never thought of doing this, what a great idea ...
My son likes the look of Carribean Beach but can see that that would be QS is it QS at OKW or is it DP ? Would you also need to upgrade your dinning package ?
Thanks again
It's DDP at OKW (if previous offers are anything to go by - Disney seem to be moving goalposts every year!), so no need to upgrade
2022 - Margaritaville & RPR --- 2023 - Villa & RPR & Surfside
Shani is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jan 20, 08:35 PM  
Link to this Post
LLamb
Imagineer

Mobile

When/if you do book just book for one person. Then you can add the extra people when you change resort so the price will always increase so you’re not paying the amendment fee. Also means the deposit is lower should you need to cancel.
LLamb is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jan 20, 09:37 PM  
Link to this Post
nosmits
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

We are staying at OKW in August with free dining. Like others we initially booked POR to lock in free dining and then upgraded to OKW when it came available. We booked with ATD to who give you two free amendments. They marked my booking to quote me for OKW when it became available and then emailed to say that booking was going to open and did I still require a quote.
nosmits is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jan 20, 10:07 AM  
Link to this Post
2017dream
Excited about Disney

Thanks everyone again...

Some more info to write in my notebook and show the family...
Fingers crossed for free dining now
2017dream is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Mar 20, 02:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Tsaria
Gone all Goofy

Originally Posted by mitch-fishguard View Post
I did virtually the same for september. Booked Coronado but changed up to OKW when it came on the website. As we know, you dont pay a fee if you go upwards
I was hoping to do the exact same book CSR then change to OKW. I was wondering were you able to change online or did you have to call Disney. When you changed, did they change you from qsdp to ddp as well? And what was the price difference?

Thanks a lot for your help
Tsaria is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Mar 20, 02:59 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Tsaria View Post
I was hoping to do the exact same book CSR then change to OKW. I was wondering were you able to change online or did you have to call Disney. When you changed, did they change you from qsdp to ddp as well? And what was the price difference?

Thanks a lot for your help
You need to call to change. If it is a free dining package they would will automatically get upgraded dining. If you paid for your dining package then it would be your choice what to do.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List