Notices
Guest Services Site Questions, a tech query or just want to test something.

Old 10 Apr 20, 02:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Malificent
Imagineer

Mobile Disney US site

I’m looking for an app or browser that is free that will allow me to view American websites i.e Disneyworld.

Can anyone suggest one?

Thanks
Old 10 Apr 20, 02:44 PM  
Link to this Post
bighal
Imagineer

Mobile

You can download free VPNs but they will either be slow or have a limit on how much data you can down load.
We used to use free ones but have now just paid for one, just over £80 for 3 years. Now we can access the US Disney.com website as well as US Disney+, HBO Now amongst others without worrying about it.

Next Trip Feb '24
Jun98 Apr99 Dec99 Apr00 Mar03 Jun/Jul04 Dec/Jan05/06 Jul06 Dec06 Jun/Jul08 Jun/Jul09 Jul/Aug11 Sep13 Jun/Jul14 Nov15 Sep16 Villa/BWV May18 Villa/BLT/AKL Sept19 Villa/AKL Feb/Mar20 AKL/SSR Sep22 AKL Apr/May 23 CS/CC/AKL Nov 23 SSR Feb/Mar 24 RR/BR
bighal is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Apr 20, 02:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Malificent
Imagineer

Mobile

Thank you. Maybe I should consider paying for it.
Old 10 Apr 20, 03:26 PM  
Link to this Post
pompeyboy
Apprentice Imagineer

If you go to the UK site, scroll right to the bottom of the page under the ABTA advert click site map, when that page loads scroll to the bottom and click on English UK, this will bring up all the sites, click English US and hey presto. This is on Firefox and IE

Edited at 03:28 PM.
pompeyboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Apr 20, 03:31 PM  
Link to this Post
nothingless
Very Serious Dibber

The Opera browser has a free VPN built in that you can set to USA - I've used it loads of times, it's fairly fast and stable:

opera
nothingless is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Apr 20, 04:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Donaldfan
Imagineer

My browser is Google Chrome and I use the Windscribe Chrome extension. It's no slower than normal and doesn't cost anything. There is a limited amount of data if you don't pay but I only use it when I want to on US sites which isn't often. The rest of the time I'm signed out of it.

Edited at 06:22 PM.
Donaldfan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Apr 20, 05:00 PM  
Link to this Post
bighal
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by pompeyboy View Post
If you go to the UK site, scroll right to the bottom of the page under the ABTA advert click site map, when that page loads scroll to the bottom and click on English UK, this will bring up all the sites, click English US and hey presto. This is on Firefox and IE
That doesn't work, as soon as you try and book anything it will take you back to the UK version.

Next Trip Feb '24
Jun98 Apr99 Dec99 Apr00 Mar03 Jun/Jul04 Dec/Jan05/06 Jul06 Dec06 Jun/Jul08 Jun/Jul09 Jul/Aug11 Sep13 Jun/Jul14 Nov15 Sep16 Villa/BWV May18 Villa/BLT/AKL Sept19 Villa/AKL Feb/Mar20 AKL/SSR Sep22 AKL Apr/May 23 CS/CC/AKL Nov 23 SSR Feb/Mar 24 RR/BR
bighal is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Apr 20, 05:34 PM  
Link to this Post
pompeyboy
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by bighal View Post
That doesn't work, as soon as you try and book anything it will take you back to the UK version.
Apologies, you are correct, I had only used it to browse.

I would suggest using a cashback site to buy a VPN subscription, Nord worked out at a tenner a year, on a 3 year deal, through quidco for 6 devices. Tracked straight away but took 4 months to be paid. Just hope they last another couple of years!
pompeyboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Apr 20, 12:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Malificent
Imagineer

Mobile

Thank you, I am looking at the different options.

I’m the meanwhile, Would anyone who can access and have a spare 5 mins mind looking up a 2 day and 3 day disney base ticket for me, no hopper for August season.
Thanks I’m advance.
Old 11 Apr 20, 04:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Malificent
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Malificent View Post
Thank you, I am looking at the different options.

I’m the meanwhile, Would anyone who can access and have a spare 5 mins mind looking up a 2 day and 3 day disney base ticket for me, no hopper for August season.
Thanks I’m advance.
I found it on the app. Thanks 😊
Malificent is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List