Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 15 Jul 20, 01:03 PM  
Link to this Post
LOU LOU DISNEY
VIP Dibber

Thinking of booking DLP for August

Thinking of going next month for a few days, so I’ve a few questions!
If i book to stay onsite do I need park reservations? Are we allowed to travel there from UK even though it’s not essential? Which hotels are open/closed & where has the best offers? Sorry for all the questions, I just want to check everything out before I look into booking. Thanks x
LOU LOU DISNEY is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jul 20, 01:54 PM  
Link to this Post
YLL
Imagineer

If you book to stay onsite, park entrance is guaranteed. You are indeed allowed to travel to France and no longer have to self-isolate or quarantine.

In terms of hotels, Newport Bay Club is open now. Hotel Cheyenne will reopen on July 20, Hotel Santa Fe on August 3, and Disneyland Hotel on September 7. Not sure if there any any offers at the moment.

Disney’s Sequoia Lodge Hotel and Disney’s Davy Crocket Ranch will remain closed through summer.
YLL is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jul 20, 02:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Veniza
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

Originally Posted by LOU LOU DISNEY View Post
If i book to stay onsite do I need park reservations?
Only if you book a hotel and park tickets package. If you book room only and buy tickets individually you will not be guaranteed access. But you'd only really be doing this I think if you had annual passes, or for some reason had park tickets already.

But thought I'd point it out just to be clear.

Have a lovely trip.
Veniza is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jul 20, 02:57 PM  
Link to this Post
LOU LOU DISNEY
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Thanks to you both for the info. Flights with EasyJet are so cheap atm for late August so I’m off to see what I can get the Santa Fe hotel & tickets for 3 nights. Thanks again. 😊

✨Disneyland Paris - 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 16, 17 x3, 18, 19x2, 22, 24.
✨Disneyworld Florida - 08, 14, 15, 17, 25.
✨Disneyland Tokyo & Disney Sea - 2016.
✨Disneyland California - 2018, 2023
✨Disney Magic 🚢 - 2021
⭐️NYC - 2016, 2017, 2019.
⭐️Las Vegas, Grand Canyon -2018
⭐️San Francisco, Las Vegas & Antelope Canyon -19 ⭐️Washington DC - 22⭐️LA/Anaheim-23 ⭐️Seattle -24
LOU LOU DISNEY is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jul 20, 03:39 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsbenny
Imagineer

Mobile

We go 18th August for 3 nights so will be in parks , 19th August and 20th August. We are staying offsite but have reserved our days in parks. Flying with EasyJet so I hope it all goes ok now! I’m getting excited!
mrsbenny is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jul 20, 04:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Lauz_87
Earning More Ears

Mobile

We go next Tuesday for three nights, travelling on the euro tunnel as feel it’s a bit safer than going on a plane just yet. Will let you know how it is!
Lauz_87 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jul 20, 01:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinker's Mum
slightly serious Dibber

We are going on 27th July - 4 nights at the Campanile and 3 days park tickets (parks days reserved :-))

Going by ferry
First visit to DLP! Campanile Val De France July 2020
Back to Mickey's Lake Villa! Was 2020, then 2021 & now 2022!
Tinker's Mum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jul 20, 10:15 AM  
Link to this Post
emck942
Staying in the Castle

Mobile

We have also bought cheap easyjet flights for 28-31 August, but can't decide at all on accommodation. Have previously stayed at Santa Fe, Cheyenne and most recently Sequoia Lodge (Christmas 2018) however very tempted to buy annual passes and stay and Dream Castle Hotel?
emck942 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jul 20, 03:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Veniza
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

Originally Posted by emck942 View Post
We have also bought cheap easyjet flights for 28-31 August, but can't decide at all on accommodation. Have previously stayed at Santa Fe, Cheyenne and most recently Sequoia Lodge (Christmas 2018) however very tempted to buy annual passes and stay and Dream Castle Hotel?
I like the Dream Castle, might visit in August and would be staying there.

It is no longer a Vienna House hotel though, so not sure if the quality has/ will drop, but I've always found the breakfast of good quality/ variety.

The dinner offering is over priced and not amazing, but priced to be expected. Though would normally eat on-site/ in the village so it's not really an issue for me.
Veniza is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jul 20, 04:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridafan
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 53
We stayed in Santa Fe in March - literally just before they closed the parks. Hope you have a great time!
Floridafan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List