Notices
General Trip Planning Other Holiday Planning.

Closed Thread

Old 25 Mar 09, 10:32 PM  
Link to this Post
donnakirby
Apprentice Imagineer

donnakirby's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
i cant seem to find where it says FREE buffet - have booked Imperial Palace with Virgin Holidays but think i will cancel this hotel off the booking

It justs says SPECIAL OFFER now.

has anyone got the link?

thanks

Edited at 11:09 PM.
donnakirby is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Mar 09, 11:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Sarah84
Imagineer

Heres a link to it Donna uk.hotels.travelzoo/us-ho...rating=&tppct= then simly click where says click here and will take you straight to the MGM booking page with this promo
Sarah84 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Mar 09, 12:51 AM  
Link to this Post
donnakirby
Apprentice Imagineer

donnakirby's Reviews
thanks = will give them a ring tomoro - thanks once again
Old 26 Mar 09, 11:23 AM  
Link to this Post
dizzymcfarlane
Apprentice Imagineer

Hi - am seriously considering booking this - but do any of our Las Vegas experts know if there would be any problems booking two rooms - my daughters are 17 and 18 and we would all prefer them to be in their own room. I can't see anything on their website to help - can't even see an email address to contact the MGM. I can't phone them - am at work till god knows when... !
dizzymcfarlane is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Mar 09, 05:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Sarah84
Imagineer

Originally Posted by dizzymcfarlane View Post
Hi - am seriously considering booking this - but do any of our Las Vegas experts know if there would be any problems booking two rooms - my daughters are 17 and 18 and we would all prefer them to be in their own room. I can't see anything on their website to help - can't even see an email address to contact the MGM. I can't phone them - am at work till god knows when... !
You can book 2 rooms no problem just select 4 adults and 2 rooms on the booking page
Sarah84 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Mar 09, 05:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Bobbins
Imagineer

Bobbins's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by dizzymcfarlane View Post
my daughters are 17 and 18 and we would all prefer them to be in their own room.
In Vegas I'd want my daughters to be where I could keep an eye on them (well, at least be within growling distance of anyone who might try talking to them)!
Bobbins is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Mar 09, 06:02 PM  
Link to this Post
lauramcfc
Imagineer

Thanks for the link , had booked the IP but had to take this offer up .
Old 26 Mar 09, 06:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Diamonddog2801
Imagineer

Originally Posted by lauramcfc View Post
Thanks for the link , had booked the IP but had to take this offer up .
Well, I've booked a Bungalow Queen Suite - six nights (incl Fri & Sat) in July. Four of us. Comes out at $692. And we're entitled to 2 buffets each day - that's a potential 'clawback' of $360!

It's an incredible deal. You won't get better this year, I doubt - as long as the buffets get used (whole or partially).

By the way - does anyone have an email to reservations at MGM? I cannot find one, that is usable?
Diamonddog2801 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Mar 09, 06:43 PM  
Link to this Post
mossyflossy
Imagineer

mossyflossy's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Diamonddog2801 View Post
Well, I've booked a Bungalow Queen Suite - six nights (incl Fri & Sat) in July. Four of us. Comes out at $692. And we're entitled to 2 buffets each day - that's a potential 'clawback' of $360!

It's an incredible deal. You won't get better this year, I doubt - as long as the buffets get used (whole or partially).

By the way - does anyone have an email to reservations at MGM? I cannot find one, that is usable?
well done! have you tried mgmres@lv.mgmgrand.com?
mossyflossy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Mar 09, 08:36 PM  
Link to this Post
donnakirby
Apprentice Imagineer

donnakirby's Reviews
hiya

am i right in thinking that if you book 2 rooms you get the same benefits for each room - so 2 buffets per room?

or would you need to book the rooms separately to get the benefits.