Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 26 Jan 20, 02:32 PM  
Link to this Post
emmafleur
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile Addresses on ESTAs

I’ve just had my ESTA approved yay! However, I put down that we’re staying at Port Orleans while we’re there, which we are for 13 nights. However, we’re having a night at Endless Summer and a night at HRH first before going to PO. Will it matter? Do I need to amend anything? I’m kind of thinking it will be fine as there’s only room to put down one address so I couldn’t possibly write them all on there but not sure if I should have put the first address we’re staying at down? Thanks
emmafleur is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jan 20, 02:34 PM  
Link to this Post
disney332
Imagineer

Look at Mr Toms reply on my thread

Looks fine

Disney332
Old 26 Jan 20, 02:36 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Having read maybe 90% of ESTA posts on here since they were introduced in Jan 2009 I guess that around 50% of Dibbers put "unkown" anyway and have had absolutely no problems. Of the remaining 50% most of them never update the address and have flown into different states on the same ESTA.

Just put your first night's address on your API.

Mick
Old 26 Jan 20, 02:38 PM  
Link to this Post
emmafleur
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by mick View Post
Having read maybe 90% of ESTA posts on here since they were introduced in Jan 2009 I guess that around 50% of Dibbers put "unkown" anyway and have had absolutely no problems. Of the remaining 50% most of them never update the address and have flown into different states on the same ESTA.

Just put your first night's address on your API.

Mick
Except my first nights address doesn’t match with my ESTA address - that won’t matter that they don’t match up?
Old 26 Jan 20, 02:45 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by emmafleur View Post
Except my first nights address doesn’t match with my ESTA address - that won’t matter that they don’t match up?
In around 18 visits post-ESTA we've been asked maybe three times where we are staying.

We respond with "a villa over in Davenport" which narrows it down to maybe 50 communities. Never been asked for any further information. They know where we're heading because of our API so they know we're telling the truth.

The Immigration Officers are not ogres trying to keeping visitors out. Hundreds of visitors arrive going to allocated on arrival villas and they know that people's hotel plans change. Just be polite, confident and tell the truth. If you are even asked.

Mick
Old 26 Jan 20, 02:50 PM  
Link to this Post
emmafleur
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by mick View Post
In around 18 visits post-ESTA we've been asked maybe three times where we are staying.

We respond with "a villa over in Davenport" which narrows it down to maybe 50 communities. Never been asked for any further information. They know where we're heading because of our API so they know we're telling the truth.

The Immigration Officers are not ogres trying to keeping visitors out. Hundreds of visitors arrive going to allocated on arrival villas and they know that people's hotel plans change. Just be polite, confident and tell the truth. If you are even asked.

Mick
Thanks. Past two times we’ve been we’ve been questioned about where we’re staying. Maybe we look very dishevelled and not sure where we’re going when we get off the plane 😂 I’m going to stop fussing now. Thanks everyone 👍🏻
Old 26 Jan 20, 02:52 PM  
Link to this Post
disney332
Imagineer

If it were me, i would leave it, look forward to a super holiday and fret no more

Disney332
Old 26 Jan 20, 02:53 PM  
Link to this Post
emmafleur
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by disney332 View Post
If it were me, i would leave it, look forward to a super holiday and fret no more

Disney332
Thanks 😊😊
Old 26 Jan 20, 02:58 PM  
Link to this Post
disney332
Imagineer

The other thing to bear in mind is this is the Department of Homeland Security set up to protect the motherland...so ask yourself

Would the security of the USA be at risk if you stayed somewhere other than Port Orleans for you first night?

I think not 😂😂😂

Disney332
Old 26 Jan 20, 03:03 PM  
Link to this Post
emmafleur
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by disney332 View Post
The other thing to bear in mind is this is the Department of Homeland Security set up to protect the motherland...so ask yourself

Would the security of the USA be at risk if you stayed somewhere other than Port Orleans for you first night?

I think not 😂😂😂

Disney332
Lol I guess staying at Endless Summer first isn’t exactly threatening 😂