Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 20 Feb 20, 09:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Pussycat Doll
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Some good flight prices from BHX

Great prices from BHX during April with Tui direct to Sanford. Starting at £259 return, doesn’t include luggage but even with luggage some great prices. I may have just clicked the book button!
Pussycat Doll is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Feb 20, 10:16 PM  
Link to this Post
JanetteP
Imagineer

And if it's 2 adults and 2 children, it goes down to £219. We're on the 18th April for 15 nights, so I'll see you on the plane.

I've also booked Holiday Inn at NEC with free breakfast and 15 nights parking for £68 through the MSE Holiday Extras site, couldn't get good parking for less. We're only 1 hour from BHX but at that price

Did you book seats? We're 10 A and B extra space.

Janette
Dreamy Corner June 23, Potter’s Villa May 22, Shamu Villa Sep 22,AKL, HRH Lakeside Haven Sep 19, Lakeside Haven RPR May 19. White Blossom & Viburnum Villa Aug 18. SSR, Aurora Villa May 18. Kidani, RPR Champion Florida Villa 17, Staybridge Suites, White Blossom & Owens Villa 16 OKW, Champion Florida Villa & RPR 16, Magic Landings 15, Grand Reserve & HRH 2014, Tuscan Pines 12, Highgrove 09, Legacy Park 07, Indian Point 06 and 05, Florida Pines 04
Graduation Trip 2019
+ Trip Report 2018
JanetteP is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Feb 20, 10:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Ciano
Imagineer

Ciano's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by JanetteP View Post
And if it's 2 adults and 2 children, it goes down to £219. We're on the 18th April for 15 nights, so I'll see you on the plane.

I've also booked Holiday Inn at NEC with free breakfast and 15 nights parking for £68 through the MSE Holiday Extras site, couldn't get good parking for less. We're only 1 hour from BHX but at that price

Brilliant prices! Last year of having to go in summer hols for us! We paid €3k for 2 adults and 2 children this yr!
Have a fabulous time!
Old 20 Feb 20, 10:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Moorlandman
Imagineer

Moorlandman's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

Amazing prices. Thanks for sharing

We also got a bargain flying this July with TUI. It’s always worth checking TUI as they can be much, much cheaper than Virgin
Moorlandman is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Feb 20, 10:33 PM  
Link to this Post
JanetteP
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Ciano View Post
Brilliant prices! Last year of having to go in summer hols for us! We paid €3k for 2 adults and 2 children this yr!
Have a fabulous time!
Thank you, I know they're cheap as my grandchildren will be back to school on the Monday, I was looking to take them too, but didn't realise they'd already been off for 2 weeks. Amazing if you've got really young children, or like us, grown up ones. I'm sure you'll enjoy not having to pay so much and can pick up some of these great prices.

Janette
Dreamy Corner June 23, Potter’s Villa May 22, Shamu Villa Sep 22,AKL, HRH Lakeside Haven Sep 19, Lakeside Haven RPR May 19. White Blossom & Viburnum Villa Aug 18. SSR, Aurora Villa May 18. Kidani, RPR Champion Florida Villa 17, Staybridge Suites, White Blossom & Owens Villa 16 OKW, Champion Florida Villa & RPR 16, Magic Landings 15, Grand Reserve & HRH 2014, Tuscan Pines 12, Highgrove 09, Legacy Park 07, Indian Point 06 and 05, Florida Pines 04
Graduation Trip 2019
+ Trip Report 2018
JanetteP is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Feb 20, 07:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Pussycat Doll
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook

Hey Janette, that’s fab, we’ve booked the Premier Inn for £30, getting a lift to the airport, we’re about 45 mins away! We’re in Premium seats 5e and 5d. Looks like you’re staying at my friends villa too!
Pussycat Doll is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Feb 20, 08:16 PM  
Link to this Post
JanetteP
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Pussycat Doll View Post
Hey Janette, that’s fab, we’ve booked the Premier Inn for £30, getting a lift to the airport, we’re about 45 mins away! We’re in Premium seats 5e and 5d. Looks like you’re staying at my friends villa too!
Yes we are, I remember seeing Sandra's villa in one of your trip reports, and I added her to my list. I did ring up for premium, but the cost to upgrade was more than the flight. I do love row 10, and I'll be following you off at Sanford Got to love those prices of hotels at Birmingham.

Janette
Graduation Trip 2019
+ Trip Report 2018
Old 21 Feb 20, 10:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Pussycat Doll
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Yes we are, I remember seeing Sandra's villa in one of your trip reports, and I added her to my list. I did ring up for premium, but the cost to upgrade was more than the flight. I do love row 10, and I'll be following you off at Sanford Got to love those prices of hotels at Birmingham.
Ahh that’s great, Sandra’s Villa is lovely. I’ll look out for you on the plane. X
Old 21 Feb 20, 10:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 3
What a great deal. Very envious, sadly we are unable to fly until May due to my Wife’s recent operation otherwise we would have grabbed that bargain.

"PAGING MR MORROW, MR TOM MORROW..."

''I drink Wine and know things''

DVC Owners at SSR since 2003.
Multiple annual visits to America since 1976
Mr Tom Morrow is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Feb 20, 11:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Pussycat Doll
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Mr Tom Morrow View Post
What a great deal. Very envious, sadly we are unable to fly until May due to my Wife’s recent operation otherwise we would have grabbed that bargain.
It means we can do more stuff to the villa before you guys arrive! X