Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 13 Aug 19, 04:50 PM  
Link to this Post
RobandLynsey
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by tinkerella123 View Post
We were there this morning , front of line ready for opening at 8, got let in about 8.30. Was on it by 9.30. Time displayed was 300 mins, I think the time displayed doesn’t change. As only waited 25 min.
Hope you are right we don't want an early morning crush and run but at the same time I am not waiting 5 hours for anything!
Old 13 Aug 19, 05:43 PM  
Link to this Post
tinkerella123
Imagineer

There were people running past us but thats normal. Just get there for 8 and
You will be fine. I don’t
Know why the wait times are not updated, prob do it
So you don’t bother waiting as does get crowded in that area.
tinkerella123 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 19, 03:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Pez01
VIP Dibber

Mobile

OP here ... we got to park gates at 7.50, let up to Suess Landing and then that opened just before 9. Chaos ensued with every man for himself leaping over furniture and pushing and shoving everywhere. We are and have been kept in line behind Poseidon since 9 (it’s now 10).. the ride has extended delayed opening so we have no idea how long we will be kept here. I reckon we have no more than a couple of hundred in front of us - we are pretty close to the front. I really hope it opens up soon 😳😳😳

2001 Sheraton International Drive
2016 Caribbean Beach Resort
2017 Port Orleans Riverside
2018 Port Orleans Riverside and Hard Rock Hotel
2019 Port Orleans French Quarter and Hard Rock Hotel
2019 Disneyland Paris Disneyland Hotel
Pez01 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 19, 07:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Minion71
Getting Excited

Mobile

Went to the park for opening. Hagrid wasn’t open at 9. By 11 the line quoted 220 minutes. Thought we would chance the single rider line. In this line we were told the actual full line was 1 hr 45. Thought we would chance it. Spot on with 1 hr 45. Had to be done once. It was amazing and I hate roller coasters but couldn’t miss this one out. The launches are crazy fast
Minion71 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 19, 08:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Pez01
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Update. The ride opened just after 11. As we were right at the front of the like we walked through the line straight on. The ride is BRILLIANT. A bit like Rita and Thirteen but way better. I wish we could ride again but we won’t have time. Totally worth the 3 hours we waited.

Pez01 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 19, 08:44 PM  
Link to this Post
RobandLynsey
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Pez01 View Post
Update. The ride opened just after 11. As we were right at the front of the like we walked through the line straight on. The ride is BRILLIANT. A bit like Rita and Thirteen but way better. I wish we could ride again but we won’t have time. Totally worth the 3 hours we waited.
Thanks so much for the report and so glad you got on and loved it. I am starting to get excited for it.
Old 15 Aug 19, 08:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Pez01
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by RobandLynsey View Post
Thanks so much for the report and so glad you got on and loved it. I am starting to get excited for it.
Honestly I think we were just a bit unlucky. On a normal day I reckon you’d be off the ride by ten from rope drop. It’s worth every minute though. Brilliant ride.

Old 15 Aug 19, 08:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Joshie1
Imagineer

Joshie1's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Hoping it has settled down a bit by next May 😊 Great to read of people getting on without too crazy long wait times. Glad you got to ride it OP.
Joshie1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 19, 08:54 PM  
Link to this Post
RobandLynsey
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Pez01 View Post
Honestly I think we were just a bit unlucky. On a normal day I reckon you’d be off the ride by ten from rope drop. It’s worth every minute though. Brilliant ride.
Would the scrum at the start be a bit too much for a person that doesn't do well in crowds? DW is very anxious in crowds and wouldn't do well when people are pushing as she is only little.
Old 16 Aug 19, 10:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Ds4ljs
Imagineer

Ds4ljs's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by RobandLynsey View Post
Would the scrum at the start be a bit too much for a person that doesn't do well in crowds? DW is very anxious in crowds and wouldn't do well when people are pushing as she is only little.
I am very similar and didn’t like it at all. It was a bit of a scrum so stood to one side and rode a bit later. Time posted was 240 mins, we came off in under an hour...
Ds4ljs is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List