Old 14 Feb 19, 10:44 AM  
Link to this Post
Saratoska
VIP Dibber

Saratoska's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by gismo1554 View Post
Agreed! As someone who is visually impaired I hate parking at MK as not only is it a trek but you have to pass under a bridge which is dark and I struggle with. Last time I made us park at EPCOT and got the monorail over as then it gave us an excuse to go into EPCOT for a drink before heading home and meant less awkward areas to maneuver. I appreciate for most people this just adds time on to your journey but for us it worked well.
for MK now we have started using the bus from SSR as easier, loved going on the boat or monorail but its just to hard from the parking lot to the main entrance

Saratoska is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Feb 19, 11:01 AM  
Link to this Post
gismo1554
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Saratoska View Post
for MK now we have started using the bus from SSR as easier, loved going on the boat or monorail but its just to hard from the parking lot to the main entrance
Glad it isn't just me who struggles!
Old 28 May 19, 09:51 PM  
Link to this Post
tobydog
Chilling at Carribean Beach

Hi, not sure if you or anyone will know the answer to my question but here goes. We are visiting WDW next May. As my Mum will be 88 we will be renting an Ecv but Mum does not have a blue badge. We are a group of 11 so will have 2 cars. If we go towards Medical overflow will both cars be allowed in order to keep the group together ?
Thanks if anyone could help.
tobydog is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 May 19, 07:27 AM  
Link to this Post
gismo1554
Imagineer

Originally Posted by tobydog View Post
Hi, not sure if you or anyone will know the answer to my question but here goes. We are visiting WDW next May. As my Mum will be 88 we will be renting an Ecv but Mum does not have a blue badge. We are a group of 11 so will have 2 cars. If we go towards Medical overflow will both cars be allowed in order to keep the group together ?
Thanks if anyone could help.
I think the answer is no. The whole point of the overflow is that its for ECV use and if they let the extra car in then it would use up a space potentially mean someone with an ECV doesn't get one.