Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 6 Sep 20, 01:59 AM  
Link to this Post
molly48
Excited about Disney

We were due to fly 17th September had our flight money refunded very quickly, had that end of June. Had our bubble seat money on Friday.

1995 /1998 Disney All star music 1997 Quality inn plaza 2000 Caribbean beach 2004 Calabay parc
2005 southern dunes 2007/2008 Indian creek villa
2015 Avanti hotel / 2018 dibb villa Solterra. Port Orleans french quarter 2020
molly48 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Sep 20, 06:49 AM  
Link to this Post
salmon70
Imagineer

Mobile

Update on my bubble refund. After having been told it will take a further 14 days from 2 September to get my money back, I received the following late last night:

“There is a response to your open inquiry:

I've just been looking into the delay with this refund and will need to follow it up with the refunds team when they're in the office tomorrow, there's a possibility your refund was not properly processed so right now I'm going to submit it once more and backdate it, just to be 100% sure it's in the system

Please respond if you would like to continue the conversation.”

Talk about delaying payment! Not impressed one bit 🤬.
salmon70 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Sep 20, 10:40 AM  
Link to this Post
Caljos
Trainee Dibber

Originally Posted by sharon190980 View Post
They were automatically sending them for refund on 5th May which meant 2nd sept was day 120. My parents received their email notifying them their refund had been processsd last Thursday but we haven’t received anything yet despite being on the same flights and sat on adjacent rows but different bookings. Have chased them on WhatsApp but no response yet.
Exactly same dates as yours. I went to the bank yesterday to see about claiming back on my credit card, tbh I was disappointed with their response - basically saying they are inundated with refund requests, when you have waited 120 days though I think I've waited long enough.
Caljos is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Sep 20, 07:09 PM  
Link to this Post
salmon70
Imagineer

Mobile

So I’ve had another message from them. To add insult to injury, they said they are going to resubmit my claim to the original date of 6 September 2020! I asked for my refund in May. They’re taking the absolute 🤬. I’m going to contact my bank tomorrow and see what they say.
salmon70 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Sep 20, 10:40 AM  
Link to this Post
AndyA06
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

I spoke to them over twitter yesterday. Apparently all rounds for bubble have been processed. It should be done by 2nd Sept however it can then take 14 days. I haven't had an email so was concerned but apparently that's because I book through Virgin Holidays.

I'll give it till the 16th when I will go mental if I haven't had a refund.
AndyA06 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Sep 20, 04:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Nazzer
Excited about Disney

Hi, i received my refund for the bubble today. No emails it just turned up in my bank account. cheers all
Nazzer is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Sep 20, 04:38 PM  
Link to this Post
TinksandFlynn
Excited about Disney

I can also confirm we got back our £350 for bubble seats today after a long wait. This was the last thing to get sorted. Need to forget about this disastrous year and focus on the next one. Fingers crossed we get there.
TinksandFlynn is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Sep 20, 05:57 PM  
Link to this Post
sharon190980
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by AndyA06 View Post
I spoke to them over twitter yesterday. Apparently all rounds for bubble have been processed. It should be done by 2nd Sept however it can then take 14 days. I haven't had an email so was concerned but apparently that's because I book through Virgin Holidays.

I'll give it till the 16th when I will go mental if I haven't had a refund.
They told me the same thing on Twitter a couple of days ago. Still no sign of our refund.
sharon190980 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Sep 20, 11:44 AM  
Link to this Post
AndyA06
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

Originally Posted by sharon190980 View Post
They told me the same thing on Twitter a couple of days ago. Still no sign of our refund.
Thankfully mine has appeared today so it is happening.
AndyA06 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Sep 20, 12:28 PM  
Link to this Post
sharon190980
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by AndyA06 View Post
Thankfully mine has appeared today so it is happening.
Good to hear! I’m sure we’ll all get them eventually but I don’t believe they had processed them all by 2nd sept. Refunds appearing in accounts rarely take 14 days, 3-4 at the most.
sharon190980 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List