Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 7 Oct 20, 06:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Graciesmummy
Getting Excited

Good prices for BHX August 21 with Lufthansa!

We've just booked our flights for August 21 for £1766 with luggage for 3 adults and 1 child, which we are over the moon with
2001 Orlando and St Petes. 2002 Orlando. 2004 LA and Vegas. 2005 Vegas wedding and NYC honeymoon. 2007 Washington and RCI cruise. 2008 Vegas. 2009 Disney Anaheim. 2011 Miami and carnival cuise and Vegas. 2013 Miami and Carnival Cruise. 2015 Orlando and Cruise.
Graciesmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Oct 20, 07:27 PM  
Link to this Post
magickate
Imagineer

Mobile

Great price, I'd be happy too! Birmingham is our closest but can be so expensive. Is that via Frankfurt?
magickate is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Oct 20, 07:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Graciesmummy
Getting Excited

Originally Posted by magickate View Post
Great price, I'd be happy too! Birmingham is our closest but can be so expensive. Is that via Frankfurt?
Yes via Frankfurt.
2001 Orlando and St Petes. 2002 Orlando. 2004 LA and Vegas. 2005 Vegas wedding and NYC honeymoon. 2007 Washington and RCI cruise. 2008 Vegas. 2009 Disney Anaheim. 2011 Miami and carnival cuise and Vegas. 2013 Miami and Carnival Cruise. 2015 Orlando and Cruise.
Graciesmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Oct 20, 09:02 PM  
Link to this Post
sweetchunks
Getting Excited

Mobile

Thanks for posting this, really good prices. I’m really tempted to book too, just wish we could pay deposit only rather than all up front.
sweetchunks is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Oct 20, 06:52 AM  
Link to this Post
Slore
Very Serious Dibber

Really good prices for August. £500 each for us with luggage and seat reservations. Not sure whether to book yet though!
Slore is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Oct 20, 07:28 AM  
Link to this Post
corrinda
Imagineer

Great find but me same wish it was deposit only at the moment .
corrinda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Oct 20, 08:27 AM  
Link to this Post
mickeyspal
Imagineer

Can you not book the airport hotel the night before with them? That will turn it into a package and then you only pay a deposit. That's what we did with BA
mickeyspal is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Oct 20, 09:50 AM  
Link to this Post
baldybouncer
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by sweetchunks View Post
Thanks for posting this, really good prices. I’m really tempted to book too, just wish we could pay deposit only rather than all up front.
We just booked with Dialaflight and paid deposit - for similar flights. Worth a call - I spoke with Shelly
Old 9 Oct 20, 02:34 PM  
Link to this Post
sweetchunks
Getting Excited

Mobile

Originally Posted by baldybouncer View Post
We just booked with Dialaflight and paid deposit - for similar flights. Worth a call - I spoke with Shelly
Thanks for this. I took your advice and gave them a call. So we’ve got a countdown now 👏 Booked the Lufthansa flights I had seen and only deposit paid. So happy!
sweetchunks is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Mar 21, 05:02 PM  
Link to this Post
sweetchunks
Getting Excited

Mobile

Has anyone else had their flights changed? Ours have been change 24 hours, which is fine, but the Frankfurt to Birmingham flight takes off before the MCO flight has even arrived! I’ve spoken to DialAFlight today and was told the Frankfurt to Birmingham midday flight have been stopped.