Notices
Food, Wine, Cooking & Eating Discussion on all things food related. Sharing recipes and giving tips and tricks to great food.

Old 16 Apr 17, 02:50 PM  
Link to this Post
StorybookCircus
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

I don't understand how anyone can eat roast lamb at Easter when there are so many cute and fluffy lambs around at this time of year! :P
We had hot cross buns for tea last night and we already ate too much chocolate for breakfast/lunch! We're packing up our living room as we're moving house soon, and we don't have much food in the house, so I suspect our Easter tea will come from Dominoes!
StorybookCircus is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Apr 17, 03:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Jaspercat10
VIP Dibber

We are on the beach in Tenereife so we have all got crusty rolls and Coke Zero 😎
Jaspercat10 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Apr 17, 03:13 PM  
Link to this Post
lil mousketeer
VIP Dibber

Slow cooked lamb leg (my kitchen smells amazing) with all the typical trimmings And have made a millionaires cheesecake for dessert.

It's nearly ready, just got to wait for my dad to finish work as he's joining us for dinner.

Now desperately trying find something decent to watch on the TV...

Happy Easter All xxx

Disney POFQ/Universal HRH Aug/Sept 2012
Disney AKL/Universal RPR Aug/Sept 2014
Orlando/St Petes Beach Aug/Sept 2015
Universal-HHN Cabana Bay Sept/Oct 2016
West Stonebridge (Dibb Villa) Aug/Sept 2017
lil mousketeer is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Apr 17, 03:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Excitedx4
Imagineer

Excitedx4's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Well... 😂 (Read my post in here)

We started off with a brunch of sausage, bacon and egg toasted sandwiches on thick malted toast.

Late lunch/dinner was supposed to be a leg of lamb and all the trimmings but I'm not too sure about the leg of lamb so erring on the side of caution we have decided on a curry.

Going to get a chicken tomorrow and use all the veg I've prepped and make a roast chicken dinner.
Excitedx4 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Apr 17, 03:24 PM  
Link to this Post
shefox
Apprentice Imagineer

Toasted teacakes for breakfast and a Chinese tonight, I'm not a fan of roast/Sunday dinners
shefox is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Apr 17, 03:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Leyfy
Imagineer

DF decided that we are having pulled pork - he is cooking and went and got the joint yesterday from the market:

Size of it! It's just the two of us eating as well, I think it's going to be pulled pork for days!
Leyfy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Apr 17, 04:01 PM  
Link to this Post
katiec68
Imagineer

katiec68's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Got the inlaws here - they wanted chilli and nachos and crumble - so thats what they've got.

m on a training meal plan so I might just have the chilli, sweet potatoes, veg and my normal pudding instead of crumble. Crumble is my absolute favourite but I have a bikini to get into so needs must :-(

Katie
katiec68 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Apr 17, 04:35 PM  
Link to this Post
disneymadhouse
Imagineer

disneymadhouse's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 7

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 8
Mobile

We had BBQ food. My parents are with us today. It's not warm enough to eat outside but got it all cooked and on the table before we had a little rain shower. It was delicious

1994 Lindfields Villa 1999 Polynesian/Disney Magic 2002 All Star Sports 2007 Best Western Lakeside 2012 OKW 2014 Disney Magic 2015 OKW/Disney Dream/AoA 2016 Disney Magic 2017 OKW 2018 Disney Dream / OKW / All Star Movies 2019 CBR
DVC Owner at OKW
disneymadhouse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Apr 17, 04:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Moleymole
Imagineer

Do I win for the saddest most pathetic meal?... a bowl of porridge.

Had a migraine and have been out for the count 😟
OKW again 2015 and Anna Maria
2017 Contemporary Resort & Anna Maria
ALWAYS AUGUST!

August 2022 my 50th! - Universal Hardrock Hotel, Bay Lake Tower, Boardwalk villas, Polynesian, Anna Maria Island.

Moleymole is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Apr 17, 04:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Lizzim
Imagineer

Lizzim's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by rasmus View Post
We're having the usual Greek Easter dinner

Lamb on the spit, Greek potatoes (they're cooked in olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, oregano and rosemary) tzatziki, pitta breads and Greek salad.
We went to our Greek friends for BBQ with lamb chops and souvlaki plus all the trimmings
Lizzim is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List