Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 24 Jan 20, 11:24 AM  
Link to this Post
Wereallmadhere
Excited about Disney

Mobile Confused..attraction tickets direct

If anyone could shed some light as I'm getting myself in a muddle.

We bought universal tickets from attraction tickets direct. Have been onto my account today and paid off the balance for them. Now beside them it has a download now button for the tickets ? I always thought they sent out actual tickets through the post?

We also bought our discovery cove ultimate dolphin swim tickets and sea venture from them but in the post we only got a dine for less card, I take it I need to download these somewhere? And when I book in to discovery cove they give me the tickets for sea world /aquatica?
Old 24 Jan 20, 03:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Rac20
Imagineer

Are they actual tickets that you have bought or a voucher that you exchange for tickets at the gate?
Rac20 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jan 20, 03:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridadreams
Imagineer

Mobile

I bought our Universal tickets from them but I bought it as part of a package with the onsite hotel. We got dowloadable tickets for that - we exchange them for real tickets at a kiosk in hotel reception or at the gates apparently
Floridadreams is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jan 20, 08:29 PM  
Link to this Post
karalma
Imagineer

We have always had real tickets sent in the post from them.
karalma is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jan 20, 09:32 PM  
Link to this Post
teerts
Excited about Disney

When we have purchased Discovery Cove tickets directly from their website we get 2 printout tickets, 1 for Seaworld & one for Discovery Cove, the print outs have a barcode which you scan at the entrance; you don't need to swap them for 'tickets', at least we have never exchanged them.
Old 26 Jan 20, 02:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Len21
New Poster (4)

Universal tickets are paper and should come through the post gate ready so you may want to talk to them to check. Use the talk/chat now option on the site (blue box on the bottom right hand corner) or call.
The discovery cove tickets come as a print out. Usually sent through the post also and not downloaded. That covers you for all the seaworld parks and discovery cove. You have 2 options . First you just just the paper you have to gain entry into the park until you have been to discovery cove and swopped that paper for the actual ticket that comes with a lanyard OR second option. You go direct to discovery cove on your first day and swop that paper for the plastic card.
We used the paper (just scans the bar code exactly the same way as the actual ticket) until our discovery cove day then obviously used the lanyard afterwards.
Downsides to both. Going out your way on first day wastes time.
And the other is your paper copy can get wet and be ruined. If you get your your tickets direct from seaworld then you can change the paper for tickets inside seaworld guest service and also book your swim in advance there.
Len21 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jan 20, 03:41 PM  
Link to this Post
maxi0479
slightly serious Dibber

I have just paid my balance off with them too and I got tickets through the post last week for Universal. I had a download button next to my booking but this was for the $ off drinks vouchers.
My dine for less card came with my universal tickets.

2015 Coronado Spring & HRH, 2017 Port Orleans Riverside & Villa, 2020 Cancelled due to COVID, 2021 Villa & Universal Loews Royal Pacific
maxi0479 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jan 20, 04:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Hughseysar
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by maxi0479 View Post
I have just paid my balance off with them too and I got tickets through the post last week for Universal. I had a download button next to my booking but this was for the $ off drinks vouchers.
My dine for less card came with my universal tickets.
Exactly the same with us, paid in the afternoon and they arrived next morning ! Dine for less also in the post , and a download button for drinks discount and Planet Hollywood... neither of which we will use
Hughseysar is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List