Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 5 Aug 20, 02:00 PM  
Link to this Post
munmun
Imagineer

We cancelled last years holidays due to selling and moving houses. This year, well we know about this year.
So, we have a fortnight touring Scotland in October and have found a villa in Cyprus for a fortnight with son, DIL and grandkids for July/August. We have an Alaska small boat cruise in the Autumn 2021, they (UNCRUISE) sent there first boat out a few days ago and are the only boat cruising Alaska right now, how I wish I was on it. They have 38 passengers on board. We are all looking forward to it.
munmun is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Aug 20, 06:33 PM  
Link to this Post
espn1
Animal Kingdom Lodge Guest

We are booked for late jan. Pop century.just on a deposit and we have booked our theme park days. Just waiting on flights and how the situation is. But it's nice to have a countdown again.
espn1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Aug 20, 07:24 PM  
Link to this Post
MOUSEMARSH
VIP Dibber

Mobile

We've got 2 weeks in Lanzarote booked for July 2021. It was booked for this year but postponed. Hoping for our usual week touring beginning of March 21 but waiting to see what happens.

If I added it all up I probably could have bought a 4 Bed Detached House
MOUSEMARSH is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Aug 20, 07:28 PM  
Link to this Post
KitCat2019
Proud to wear my Ears

I love this idea, what a great idea and amazing to have such a positive outlook after a difficult year.

We are booked to go the 13 August for 3 weeks. Last holiday before the big DD goes to Uni our DD's will be 14 and 17, very nearly 15 and 18!

We have a villa booked and our park days booked. Going to surprise the girls with a trip to Universal. Just waiting flights coming out. Hoping for a good fly drive price so we have some protection.

I am planning albeit less obsessively than before and we are all excited for family time and Disney / Orlando fun! Oh and the food!
KitCat2019 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Aug 20, 07:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Rac20
Imagineer

We had to rearrange a chunk of our holiday as we’d booked DIY and it was easier to move dates rather than try get refunds.
We have got 3 nights booked at Cabana Bay (Volcano View Room), a night at the Portofino for FOLP and two weeks in a villa booked so far. We are looking at travelling at the end of July. 🤗
Rac20 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Aug 20, 08:30 PM  
Link to this Post
bunts
Getting Excited

We had our holiday cancelled October this year With virgin rebooked for March next year. Staying in kissimmee hoping to do all parks, last went 3 years ago it’s our last family holiday before the boys Go onto their careers.
A positive thread is good. 😊
bunts is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Aug 20, 08:31 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsmickey
Very Serious Dibber

We’re booked for August... sort of! We have 9 nights booked at CBR just paying the deposit, and then 4 nights on DCL with fully refundable deposit. I’m hoping we’ll be able to get flights with a “COVID-19 secure guarantee” or similar and then I’m also going to tag on 5 nights universal, potentially at club level RPR using Clubcard vouchers and hotels.com with a refundable room.

We’ve already downgraded a bit in that we were Originally hoping to do Beach club with free DDP but if things change, then it might be possible. I’m nervy about flight prices but we’ll see!
mrsmickey is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Aug 20, 08:39 PM  
Link to this Post
shazza1961
Imagineer

Mobile

We are booked 19th august 2021, we have our days in the parks booked and discovery cove 🥰 xx
I'm struggling with the excitement / planning part, but hopefully that will come soon xxx
shazza1961 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Aug 20, 08:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Hecky78
Excited about Disney

We were meant to go this August but we have moved our holiday to August 2021 with Tui. We have also booked to go away in April 2021 to the Dominican Republic. I am really hoping these go ahead 😀
Hecky78 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Aug 20, 09:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Rosey203
Excited about Disney

Love this thread!

We are booked for September 2021 - first time going to Orlando and not doing Disney - staying at Royal Pacific at Universal so doing those parks and Seaworld and Discovery cove etc and lot's of other lovely things, so really hope it happens!
Rosey203 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List