Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 7 Oct 20, 03:29 PM  
Link to this Post
tootsie rolls
Imagineer

tootsie rolls's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
We have booked for the end of April,but I think that won't happen so going to wait a bit longer and then re book for Sept ,been twice before in Sept and enjoyed it .
Linfields April 1999,Westridge April 2002,Indian ridge April 2005,Hampton lakes June 2008,Westridge June 2010,Sunset lakes sept 2012,Rosen inn point Nov 2014,Residence inn may 2016,Hampton lakes may 2018
tootsie rolls is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Oct 20, 02:57 PM  
Link to this Post

Well I just did it and booked for sept next year! Dang it, I need something to look forward to!

2 weeks at pop century!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Oct 20, 04:47 PM  
Link to this Post
macdonald
Imagineer

my main worry is this 2 week isolation thing when coming home, what if it continues next summer ...
macdonald is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Oct 20, 07:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Donaldfan
Imagineer

Originally Posted by macdonald View Post
my main worry is this 2 week isolation thing when coming home, what if it continues next summer ...
What if it doesn't. Will you kick yourself if the borders open and prices shoot up?

Edited at 07:11 PM.
Donaldfan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Oct 20, 07:37 PM  
Link to this Post
macdonald
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Donaldfan View Post
What if it doesn't. Will you kick yourself if the borders open and prices shoot up?
yes i will really kick myself! ...so on the fence, i wish i were braver...
macdonald is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Oct 20, 07:44 PM  
Link to this Post
dil2373
Getting Excited

Just booked with BA flight and car 3rd Sept to 19th 2021 so only paid a deposit as R L A said We need something to look forward to
Old 8 Oct 20, 08:03 PM  
Link to this Post
blades
VIP Dibber

I had already had a fly drive booked with VH but went on Expedia last night and had a proper blow out 2 Nights at the Renaissance at Seaworld, we then already had 2 nights booked at Yacht club which I will either extend to 3 nights or book a night at the Swan & Dolphin then off to the beach for 4 nights at Sunset Vistas (Treasure Island) then up to HRH for 6 nights. Proper buzzing it may happen it may not but at least it’s there to look forward to - as big John Fashanu would say “Awooooga”
Old 8 Oct 20, 10:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Moorlandman
Imagineer

Moorlandman's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Donaldfan View Post
The opposite happened for European holidays this summer. Those that booked late got 50% or more off
Moorlandman is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Oct 20, 08:37 AM  
Link to this Post
mike4scuba
Imagineer

mike4scuba's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Moorlandman View Post
The opposite happened for European holidays this summer. Those that booked late got 50% or more off
But if you book now you can lock into the hotel prices at the moment so if they do increase with a surge you have saved money.

If they do drop by 50% a lot of companies will let you cancel so you can rebook at the 50% savings. Some companies even price match
mike4scuba is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Oct 20, 10:09 AM  
Link to this Post
blades
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by mike4scuba View Post
But if you book now you can lock into the hotel prices at the moment so if they do increase with a surge you have saved money.

If they do drop by 50% a lot of companies will let you cancel so you can rebook at the 50% savings. Some companies even price match
I've booked all mine (apart from the Yacht Club) via Expedia with free cancellation - I've had to pay one nights deposit for the HRH