Notices
Guest Services Site Questions, a tech query or just want to test something.

Closed Thread

Old 18 Feb 13, 03:55 PM  
Link to this Post
kcsunshine73
Imagineer

kcsunshine73's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Hurray! Glad to have this all spelt out and crystal clear. Thank you for the voluntary work you do keeping us all safe and sane.
DL SanFrancisco to Anaheim Discovery Aug '23 ; WDW Emerald Isle/Florida Keys Dec'18/Jan'19; Dolphin, NYE 2015 DL HROC - 2013-14 Anaheim/LA/San Diego Tokyo Tokyo Disney Sea -April 2013 WDW - Tuscan Villa, GrandFlo & POFQ - Christmas 2012 WDW - Westridge, DCL Magic, ASMu 2011 DLRP - all the hotels (APHs 2007-2011) DLRP SF - March 2006 - DLRP DCR - August 2005 WDW Kissimmee - June 1984
kcsunshine73 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Feb 13, 03:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Friday'sChild
Imagineer

Friday'sChild's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
thank you for starting this thread, I hate when you click into a thread and find yourself in the middle of world war 3

From personal experience (on another site) I know how upsetting and distressing these types of threads can be to the point where you no longer visit (I'm sure OrlandoBelle will know where I'm coming from on that one )

I would like to thank the Admin and Mods for all their hard work in keeping this site a friendly base for everything Florida

Fran x x

http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/signaturepics/sigpic7748_13.gif
Friday'sChild is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Feb 13, 03:58 PM  
Link to this Post

all seems very fair to me
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Feb 13, 04:05 PM  
Link to this Post
dubletrub
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 3
Noted and Thanks
dubletrub is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Feb 13, 04:09 PM  
Link to this Post
mossyflossy
Imagineer

mossyflossy's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Goloulen View Post
i haver read the above post

thank-you

in order to avoid posting in banned subjects
am i right in thinking all posts relating to
Tipping
kids taking holidays when off school
etc are banned or are you just asking for 'posters' to be mindful of causing upset on these topics

also there have been posts lately about large groups of foreign travellers ruining peoples experiences in the parks.

I deem these to be racist as they 'describe' the persons country of origin (which isn't necessary, it is enough to describe them as large groups of students, the description of nationality isn't really needed) and am very offended by them i did expect these to be moderated closely too as they are aimed at particular cultures.
don't know if you were referring to my post as I was the one above you? but as far as I'm aware tipping posts are not on the banned list, whereas taking kids out of school posts are on the list.

As to your other comments, I think they're covered by the new rules: if you find something distasteful then you really should report it, because the mods don't have eyes in the back of their heads and can't act if concerns haven't been raised with them.
mossyflossy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Feb 13, 04:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Vikkicat
Apprentice Imagineer

the mods do a great job! thanks for this, i totally agree!
Vikkicat is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Feb 13, 04:42 PM  
Link to this Post
pixiep
Apprentice Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 12
Duelly noted thanks

*2023 Eagle pointe *2019 Bella Vida* 2018 Emerald Isle FL * 2016 Indian Point FL * 2014 Dibb Villa Lindfields * 2012 Bentley Oaks FL * 2011 Calabay Park @Tower lakes FL * 2008 Crescent Lakes FL * 1992 DLP *
pixiep is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Feb 13, 04:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Disneypal
Excited about Disney

Disneypal's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Good call from Admin and Mods
Disneypal is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Feb 13, 04:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Astrid
Imagineer

Astrid's Reviews
All the hard work done by Admin and the Moderators is much appreciated. Keep up the fantastic work guys and well done on the new rulings

October '89 - Quality Inn; March '99 & March '01 - Comfort Inn LBV; March '02 - ASMu; May '03 - Royal Plaza, Hard Rock & Polynesian;
December '03 - Grand Marriot, Hard Rock & Dolphin; May '04 - Dolphin & WDW Yacht Club
October '05 - Hard Rock & Villa; May/June '07 - Villa & RPH; Feb '09 - Villa; Oct/Nov '13 - Villa
April '18 - Hard Rock; Sept ‘19 - Villa
Astrid is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Feb 13, 04:50 PM  
Link to this Post
kevbrydon
VIP Dibber

kevbrydon's Reviews
I'm pleased this thread has been posted...The Dibb has been getting worse and I'm even more pleased Stu states Members will be tackled... that's all we need to happen ...no questioning Mods... no reasons explained...report it ...Mods will deal with it and members tackled over it ...