Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 17 Oct 20, 01:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Tetrarch
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 23
Originally Posted by megaflyer View Post
I am going to have a Laz Y Spa installed in my new home as I have found the ideal spot. I know that with our mild winters they can now be used all year round and cant wait - in these covid days a real treat
A hot tub really comes into its own when it’s cold. The shock of being barely dressed heightens the pleasure of the warmth when you do get in.

We’ve had a Hot Tub since June 2004. It’s a 7’ Master Spa and I use it several days a week. It’s used 54,777 KWH of electricity since we’ve had it

It was without a heater for a protracted period and I discovered that most of the power consumed is actually the circulation pump more than the heater

I’ve only ever used Aqua Finesse (and its predecessor Aquagarde) and this makes the chemical treatment so much easier.

Regards

Gary
Old 17 Oct 20, 02:36 PM  
Link to this Post
dot
Apprentice Imagineer

I had a lazy spa for years and it convinced me to buy a real one a few years ago, i got mine from hot tub superstore in blackpool but they deliver all over the country, running it is minimum and it just ticks over filtering and i tend to only turn heat up when i want to get in it eg at the weekends. It is fab in the summer as i like a bit of sun and later tonight to see the stars. Best money I ever spent. I got a bench with a lid and put all the bits and chemicals in that and it works well. Enjoy!

Dot x
dot is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Oct 20, 02:43 PM  
Link to this Post
CRUELLA
Imagineer

We have one from artesian can’t remember the model something like 635L 🤷 It’s a full foam insulated One so should be cheaper running costs .i think it costs around £10-£15 a week on average .It’s on all year round set at between 36-40 degrees summer/winter.
Had it about 2 years I use it almost every day so worth it to me I love it it’s my sanctuary! X
CRUELLA is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Oct 20, 02:49 PM  
Link to this Post
megaflyer
Imagineer

Originally Posted by dot View Post
I had a lazy spa for years and it convinced me to buy a real one a few years ago, i got mine from hot tub superstore in blackpool but they deliver all over the country, running it is minimum and it just ticks over filtering and i tend to only turn heat up when i want to get in it eg at the weekends. It is fab in the summer as i like a bit of sun and later tonight to see the stars. Best money I ever spent. I got a bench with a lid and put all the bits and chemicals in that and it works well. Enjoy!

Dot x
Good advice, I have used hard ones at family and friends homes and loved them but I am not sure myself so will buy a layzy spa - interesting have been chatting to fiends and a few want to come round to try it to see if they should get one - I haven’t moved yet let alone got one and set it up lol
megaflyer is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List