Christmas Temporary forum for Christmas seasonal topics

Old 22 Dec 20, 09:41 AM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
I wanted to say a huge thank you to Michelle too. I've been a very poor dibber the last few months I spotted this thread back when it first started with every intention of sharing ideas. But sadly that didn't happen. I wish I'd been able to keep up with you all as there have been some fantastic ideas shared.

I did get lucky right near the beginning as someone shared the photos on a canvas link, I'm sorry I can't remember who shared that but thank you so much. I ordered these.

Two of them are gifts for my parents and the Epcot picture was a gift for myself . They are fab I'm grateful for you sharing the link, thank you.

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Dec 20, 09:44 AM  
Link to this Post
Bee happy
VIP Dibber

Bee happy's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
I wanted to say a huge thank you to Michelle too. I've been a very poor dibber the last few months I spotted this thread back when it first started with every intention of sharing ideas. But sadly that didn't happen. I wish I'd been able to keep up with you all as there have been some fantastic ideas shared.

I did get lucky right near the beginning as someone shared the photos on a canvas link, I'm sorry I can't remember who shared that but thank you so much. I ordered these.

Two of them are gifts for my parents and the Epcot picture was a gift for myself . They are fab I'm grateful for you sharing the link, thank you.
I shared the link for the canvases, they look amazing. I'm so pleased with mine too. This has been a great thread and have bought some great gift after reading it. Thank you to all who contributed. Let's hope we can do the same next year. Have a safe Christmas every one xx
Old 22 Dec 20, 10:05 AM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Originally Posted by Bee happy View Post
I shared the link for the canvases, they look amazing. I'm so pleased with mine too. This has been a great thread and have bought some great gift after reading it. Thank you to all who contributed. Let's hope we can do the same next year. Have a safe Christmas every one xx
Thank you for replying, I can't wait until my parents open them, even though it will be via zoom it will still be great and I'm sure they will love them.

Happy Christmas

A x

Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Dec 20, 06:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Angcap
Getting Excited

I got some from your link, thank you so much they were fabulous 😀
Angcap is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Dec 20, 11:19 AM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Merry Christmas All 🎄 so all the gifts have been unwrapped and wouldn’t you know it, the most played with gift is the Karaoke Microphone! I bought it as a fun stocking filler for DS13 (After seeing it recommended on this thread) and DH thought I was mad. Thank you so much, I love hearing DS13 having the best time singing away and I can’t wait for him to put it down so I can have a go!
Sparksy72 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Dec 20, 02:28 PM  
Link to this Post
stanleycamel
VIP Dibber

stanleycamel's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Our new "family member" - the alpaca I sponsored for DD.

Merry Christmas Everyone - hope you are having a safe one.

stanleycamel is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Dec 20, 02:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Happy Christmas everyone I hope all the presents were well received and fingers crossed you get a turn on the karaoke microphone soon Michelle.

Old 25 Dec 20, 03:26 PM  
Link to this Post
TinksandFlynn
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by TinksandFlynn View Post
Love this! Just ordered two to send to my sisters. A bit of competition for Christmas Eve to see who is the best family
Apparently this was great fun and went down well. Definitely worth buying. Really grateful for the suggestion x
TinksandFlynn is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Dec 20, 03:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridadreams
Imagineer

Thank you everyone for the great ideas off here! The Metal Earth model and the chocolate bombs have gone down very well. The keyboard vacuum not so much as I forgot he’s not really interested in cleaning 🙄😂 Hope you’re all having a lovely Christmas xxx
Floridadreams is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Dec 20, 02:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridadreams
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Floridadreams View Post
Thank you everyone for the great ideas off here! The Metal Earth model and the chocolate bombs have gone down very well. The keyboard vacuum not so much as I forgot he’s not really interested in cleaning 🙄😂 Hope you’re all having a lovely Christmas xxx
UPDATE: The keyboard vacuum has now been used and has been approved as he sat putting his new motherboard into his pc!
Floridadreams is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List