Notices
Offers, Discounts, Codes, Cashback and UK Shopping Money Saving tips, UK shopping topics , discount links and offers.

Old 20 Jul 21, 01:54 PM  
Link to this Post
grant_w
Imagineer

grant_w's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
You can choose to have the meal in the evening of your stay, or the next lunchtime, totally up to you.
grant_w is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jul 21, 05:54 PM  
Link to this Post
muffa2308
Imagineer

Hi,

We have booked this as a honeymoon as Florida was postponed until May 2022. Great offer and looking to do the bottomless brunch. Has anyone done this?
muffa2308 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Aug 21, 10:39 PM  
Link to this Post
amy56
VIP Dibber

Hi everyone,

We are off to London early tomorrow morning for our Hard Rock break and I’ve just booked last minute tickets for the Emirates cable car and Uber river boat taxi.

I’ve just seen that it’s not an e-ticket but rather a voucher that clearly says it must be printed!

Do you think the Hard Rock reception will print it for me? (We haven’t got a printer at home and now haven’t time to go into work to do it) 😢
amy56 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Aug 21, 02:41 PM  
Link to this Post
mason1
Imagineer

mason1's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
DIBB Villa Reviews: 3
Thanks for the heads up on this. We’re back from a 2 night visit, and had a great time. Food was lovely, and tempted to book again for October half term. Trouble is, we’re all in need of a break to recover 😂
Old 27 Oct 21, 08:15 AM  
Link to this Post
BevS97
VIP Dibber

BevS97's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 9
Guidebook Photos: 18
Guidebook Reviews: 7
We just got back from our stay. £71/night. Absolute bargain. Fantastic location. Lovely room. Great atmosphere in lobby.

We didn’t get dinner or breakfast with our deal. But I booked a groupon deal with the platinum menu for the Original Hard Rock Cafe. Which was good.

Had a fantastic weekend, but walked miles and need a week off to recover!

I will stay there again if I can get another deal. As it was excellent.
BevS97 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Oct 21, 08:32 AM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

I was there Monday night. Wasn’t stopping there but ate in the Cafe. Very nice hotel. My daughter stopped there a few months ago.
Old 27 Oct 21, 04:33 PM  
Link to this Post
marypoppins38
Imagineer

Originally Posted by BevS97 View Post
We just got back from our stay. £71/night. Absolute bargain. Fantastic location. Lovely room. Great atmosphere in lobby.

We didn’t get dinner or breakfast with our deal. But I booked a groupon deal with the platinum menu for the Original Hard Rock Cafe. Which was good.

Had a fantastic weekend, but walked miles and need a week off to recover!

I will stay there again if I can get another deal. As it was excellent.
Do you mind me asking who you booked your deal through Bev please?
marypoppins38 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Oct 21, 08:34 PM  
Link to this Post
VeryexcitedH
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by marypoppins38 View Post
Do you mind me asking who you booked your deal through Bev please?
It's showing again on Travelzoo, with various offers. We booked earlier in the year from the original post in this thread and have just returned from our two might stay which was phenomenal!
VeryexcitedH is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Oct 21, 08:42 PM  
Link to this Post
BevS97
VIP Dibber

BevS97's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 9
Guidebook Photos: 18
Guidebook Reviews: 7
It was an offer for their anniversary. 1971 rooms for £71.
headforpoints/2021/0...-71-per-night/

To be fair I think there are probably better deals out there if you factor in the dinner and breakfast costs
BevS97 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Oct 21, 07:41 AM  
Link to this Post
marypoppins38
Imagineer

Thanks both. We stayed there last month on the Travelzoo deal and loved it but it doesn’t look like it’s bookable through them at the moment as only the bottomless brunch is showing (this is brilliant for anyone thinking of booking it!).
I have booked 3 night in a Rock Royalty room with Secret Escapes for next month.👍🏻
marypoppins38 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List