Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 27 Aug 21, 08:40 PM  
Link to this Post
SammyScotland
Imagineer

It's been beautiful here in Glasgow the last few days.
Old 27 Aug 21, 08:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Pussycat Doll
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Freezing in the salon yesterday! I kept the door shut today!
Pussycat Doll is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Aug 21, 09:45 PM  
Link to this Post
jim jehosofat
Imagineer

I've had a jumper on everyday in August so far.
jim jehosofat is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Aug 21, 10:13 PM  
Link to this Post
mickeyspal
Imagineer

Resisted putting the heating on today, but just about froze my bits off getting out of the hot tub
mickeyspal is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Aug 21, 10:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Fluffypenguin
Imagineer

It’s been really warm the last couple of days in the north west. I’ve actually had to come home and strip down to shorts and tshirt because I was that warm! Currently in bed with the fan on and the window open!
Fluffypenguin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Aug 21, 10:59 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsBC
VIP Dibber

MrsBC's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 11
Restaurant Reviews: 50

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 10
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Fluffypenguin View Post
It’s been really warm the last couple of days in the north west. I’ve actually had to come home and strip down to shorts and tshirt because I was that warm! Currently in bed with the fan on and the window open!
The NE is freezing! No heating on yet, but I've had a rug on me this evening on the sofa.
DCL Magic, DCL Wish
BOOKED - Beach Club Villas Sept '24, Disney Treasure & POR Sept '25
TRIP REPORT INDEX
www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=835984
MrsBC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Aug 21, 11:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Fluffypenguin
Imagineer

Originally Posted by MrsBC View Post
The NE is freezing! No heating on yet, but I've had a rug on me this evening on the sofa.
Oh wow, it’s gone to 14 here now and it still feels so warm inside! It’s been so sunny here though.

I can’t wait for the cooler weather to come back, I don’t cope well with the heat!
Fluffypenguin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Aug 21, 11:36 PM  
Link to this Post
ChrisS
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Mr Tom Morrow View Post
An overcast day here in Cardiff.

Went to Asda earlier and spotted my Wife had her side of the aircon in the car on 70 degrees! Plus she was looking at putting the heated seat on.

However I am pleased to report I am now wearing a jumper.

God love the UK weather.
Our 1000+ feet above sea level NE village micro-climate isn't letting us down MrT! It's been cold, not chilly, oh no, lets not give villagers any hope Thermo set to 19, but as usual it's been up 'n down like that new brides nightie again Rained, a bit, oh ok, a lot, and the fret is permanently idling over the village. Back in winter clothing here whilst still best mates with Tado to turn up the temp!

Question; mother mentioned at the weekend she wasn't seeing birds per se, so, on Weds, I hung out half a container of seed and 1.5 fat balls, bearing in mind we live in the country with nothing behind us but the Vale, where are the birds? We've seen 3 blue tits, nowt else, having a bit nibble but no inroads with the seed/balls, it wasn't that long ago they were getting thro a full container of seed and 5 fat balls within hours. One of our young rabbits is back on lawn duty tho, boy it's grown. Are others noting a distinct lack of birds?
Old 27 Aug 21, 11:44 PM  
Link to this Post
darbs
Imagineer

Mobile

Chilly in Stockport!
darbs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Aug 21, 07:18 AM  
Link to this Post
megaflyer
Imagineer

Up early - pot of tea made and taken back to bed while the heating warms my flat up. BBC promises 69 today and I bet I dont get it

megaflyer is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List