Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 6 Sep 21, 10:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

We have just finished watching this, my husband wasn’t keen after the first episode but then we was both hooked and really enjoyed it.
Floridatilly is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Sep 21, 10:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Gull
Imagineer

I’m on episode 4. So far I’ve not changed my mind on the guy that did it, ready to be wrong going by the comments lol - better not be some random that appears in the last episode 😂
Gull is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Sep 21, 09:12 AM  
Link to this Post
Gull
Imagineer

Well I stayed up til silly o clock watching the last episodes - was wrong of course 😄 I did think for a minute I’d got it too !
Gull is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Sep 21, 04:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandraoh40
VIP Dibber

I watched it between yesterday and today.
I enjoyed it, and would have never guessed!
Sandraoh40 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Sep 21, 05:17 PM  
Link to this Post
newstewart
Apprentice Imagineer

Watched it and enjoyed it but curious as to where it was filmed. Quick google and solved
newstewart is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Sep 21, 08:33 AM  
Link to this Post
princessnicki
VIP Dibber

my husband worked it out before the reveal, no idea how he manages to get these right so often! we watched it in one day and loved it, although if I am honest I found the ending a bit far-fetched

All of Team Bricki's Trip and Food Reports

2019- Our Super Secret Wedding and Honeymoon In Disney World
2021- London
2022- Brett's 40th Celebrations In Orlando
2023- Lisbon and Sorrento
2024- Athens and Italy Tour

INSTAGRAM teambricki_yorkshire_foodies
princessnicki is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Sep 21, 08:52 AM  
Link to this Post
Beth_Disney
Imagineer

We finished watching yesterday. It took a couple of episodes to really get into what was happening but we thought it was a good watch. We didn't guess the reveal either, there were enough red herring's that I'd changed my mind at the end of each episode.

Did anyone else notice that people would flip positions between camera changes? For example, a couple were in bed in the last episode and the lady got into the left side and turned off her lamp, then she turned on her side and started talking to the man and she was on the right. Hubby said it had been happening throughout and he thought it was the style of filming, I thought it looked like a continuity mistake!
Beth_Disney is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Sep 21, 10:33 AM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
We liked it and found it creepy at the end!
Old 18 Sep 21, 07:20 AM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
A few people recommended this to me to watch recently so I binged it over a couple of days , really enjoyed it, didn't see how it would end coming at all I was way off the mark with my suspicions lol
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Sep 21, 08:49 AM  
Link to this Post
ScoopsAhoy
Imagineer

I’ve tried to watch it but the characters are all so unlikeable so I binned it off and binged Doll face instead which was great.
ScoopsAhoy is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List