Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 5 Oct 21, 08:50 AM  
Link to this Post
wanye
Imagineer

are you sure theres anything to read into it at all? whatsapp was down most of last night, so unread statuses and lack of messages are probably down to that, rather than him suddenly avoiding you or whatever...

hth

*edit*
Originally Posted by Pink_Fairy_Dust View Post
End of speculation as he’s dumped me and told me he is seeing someone else
screw that dude, you can do better

Edited at 08:51 AM.
wanye is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Oct 21, 01:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Pink_Fairy_Dust
Very Serious Dibber

I know I should feel I can do better but he was a really nice guy... and ticked almost everything I wanted to a tee! And it was so out of the blue given how much we were planning just on Saturday... all I can think of is maybe he has just met her Sunday the first time but if so then he has passed me up for someone he has only been on one date with...
Pink_Fairy_Dust is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Oct 21, 01:38 PM  
Link to this Post
snowbelle
Imagineer

Aw PFD I am sorry ,
It will hurt at the moment and there will be dozens of what’s ifs.
I met someone years ago OLD he was funny , sharp , attractive and we got on like a house on fire .
He told me he was going to see his daughter as she needed some work done on her house and not too worry he would be busy.
We had a great day on the Saturday I waved him off and by the Thursday he had apparently met someone in the street a perfectly random stranger and it was love at first sight .
The truth was more like he had been chatting to her and she was a better option than me , it did hurt as I thought we were good together.
Two years letter a message popped up on line .. “ Hi how are you , can we pick up where we left off”
My reply “ are you serious, nope I have met someone else , not interested “
Take your time but you will need to move on.
snowbelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Oct 21, 06:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Pink_Fairy_Dust
Very Serious Dibber

That sounds about it. I just keep thinking something I must have done put him off on Sat as it was all positive until next night. I just still feel dazed
Pink_Fairy_Dust is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Oct 21, 07:35 PM  
Link to this Post
NewtoOrlando
VIP Dibber

NewtoOrlando's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

I know I should feel I can do better but he was a really nice guy... and ticked almost everything I wanted to a tee! And it was so out of the blue given how much we were planning just on Saturday... all I can think of is maybe he has just met her Sunday the first time but if so then he has passed me up for someone he has only been on one date with...
He can’t have been that nice a guy if he’s dumped you and seeing someone else! You are well rid my love, least you’re not wasting any more time on him!

Miami/CBR/RPR/Bahama Bay Aug 16
Deerfield Beach/HRH/POFQ/Contemporary/Westridge - Aug 18
New York - Westin Grand Central - Nov 18
Disneyland Paris - Hotel Cheyenne - Dec 18
All Star Sport/POFQ/Aylesbury Villa/Deerfield Beach - Oct 19
Miami/Hard Rock hotel/Pop Century/Legacy Park Dibb Villa - Aug 2022

Saratoga Springs/Rosen Plaza - Dec 2024
NewtoOrlando is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Oct 21, 07:38 PM  
Link to this Post
OutbackAddict
Imagineer

Mobile

That sounds about it. I just keep thinking something I must have done put him off on Sat as it was all positive until next night. I just still feel dazed
I hope this doesn't come across too harsh but you very much sound like you are trying to blame yourself for his failings: It must have been something you said etc etc and that very much seems to be the tone of your comments throughout this whole thread, he didn't want commitment so you tiptoed round him all the time. I didn't hear anywhere what you wanted, it was all what made him happy !.

Don't beat yourself up so much, learn to love yourself a little more, have the confidence that you're so much better than jerks like that and you might be surprised how happy you can be and what sort of person you might meet in the future without having to try too hard

Paul
OutbackAddict is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Oct 21, 07:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Princess Alison
Imagineer

I've just read this thread and I must agree with the others, Pink Fairy Dust, this guy sounds just awful. The fact he was able to do what he was doing, while giving off such a pleasant and nice vibe with you, illustrates just how devious he might turn out to be. Id pity this other woman, who probably has no clue what was going on.

I suppose on the very best case, we can hope that he did truly like you both, and simply had to decide.

It's never nice being dumped, but you clearly have a lot of fans on here to help you through and we are all rooting for you.

Time for some me time with a face mask, wine and ice cream?

Edited at 07:43 PM.
Princess Alison is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Oct 21, 07:41 PM  
Link to this Post
bonnies mum
Imagineer

Please do not take the blame- thinking YOU did something wrong.
He is the one who was deceitful and untruthful.
You are well shot of him as you deserve a lot better.
bonnies mum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Oct 21, 06:57 AM  
Link to this Post
Pink_Fairy_Dust
Very Serious Dibber

I’m really trying not to blame myself but on Sat he was even saying stuff like oh I don’t mind opening the wine you can finish it when you’re round next, don’t worry we will catch up on some of that series next time, yeah it would be good if you bring some lateral flows round (so had them in if required to prove covid free for somewhere we were going - I have loads from work) so mundane stuff but all just normal as pie that we would be seeing each other again. With the wine flowing I probs was a bit more emotional than usual say when he didn’t want me to sleepover and kept saying oh I’ll get a taxi and refusing a lift (but then I took one of course). I just think maybe I’d still be with him if I’d come across more easygoing and been more ok with the fact we weren’t defined in what we were…. I never said I was bothered but maybe the pushing to stay over thing made him think oh dear she’s too into me for this point. I just think if I’d played it cooler I’d still be seeing him…. I mean all he said was he was seeing someone on his text and really without defining what you are you have to assume that could be case…

Even wondering if seeing someone isn’t even true and just means you’re too full on but then he could have just said that and blocked me in same way he said the other sentence right and you wouldn’t want to make yourself out the bad guy if you aren’t

Edited at 06:59 AM.
Old 6 Oct 21, 07:18 AM  
Link to this Post
EssexSue
VIP Dibber

I’m really trying not to blame myself but on Sat he was even saying stuff like oh I don’t mind opening the wine you can finish it when you’re round next, don’t worry we will catch up on some of that series next time, yeah it would be good if you bring some lateral flows round (so had them in if required to prove covid free for somewhere we were going - I have loads from work) so mundane stuff but all just normal as pie that we would be seeing each other again. With the wine flowing I probs was a bit more emotional than usual say when he didn’t want me to sleepover and kept saying oh I’ll get a taxi and refusing a lift (but then I took one of course). I just think maybe I’d still be with him if I’d come across more easygoing and been more ok with the fact we weren’t defined in what we were…. I never said I was bothered but maybe the pushing to stay over thing made him think oh dear she’s too into me for this point. I just think if I’d played it cooler I’d still be seeing him…. I mean all he said was he was seeing someone on his text and really without defining what you are you have to assume that could be case…

Even wondering if seeing someone isn’t even true and just means you’re too full on but then he could have just said that and blocked me in same way he said the other sentence right and you wouldn’t want to make yourself out the bad guy if you aren’t
Sounds very flaky to me. You are well rid, I know it hurts now but take it from us who are on your side you have had a lucky escape!
EssexSue is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List