Go Back   theDIBB > DIBB Members Trip Reports > Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports > Pre-Trip Reports
Forgotten Password?
Notices
Unread 17 Sep 19, 02:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by sheluk View Post
Just caught up - great you managed to get most of what you wanted to with fastpasses!

Cant wait to see which ones are a hit with Charlie

In flight entertainment looks great. Im just going to seriously load up a snack bag too and hope for the best.

Not long to go now at all xx
Haha what better way to keep a toddler entertained than with snacks?! I hate to think how many boxes of raisins we are going to get through over this two week trip!
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Back to Disneyland Paris
Unread 19 Sep 19, 11:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Single digits and my must-do list

It's single digit day!

In celebration of this I thought I would post my 'must-do' list which I have been pulling together over the last few months... some are very easy wins, some are a given and many are food related!

So here goes:

1) First visit badge for Charlie - an absolute necessary keepsake for his first visit to WDW!

2) Photo in front of the purple wall - I'm amazed we have never done this, no excuses on this trip!

3) Character breakfast at Disney - since adding this to the list I have booked two so we should be good to tick this one off!

4) Dinner at Bahama Breeze - we tried to go back on our last trip in 2016 but arrived at the International Drive one on a Saturday night to find a really long wait time so we had to abandon that idea... I'm am hopeful we will be more successful this time around!

5) Ride Living with the Land - yep, we have never been on this. Shameful.

6) Collect a pressed penny from each pavilion in World Showcase - this is something I want to do for Charlie's memory box, especially now I have his lovely pressed penny holder to keep them all in!

7) Bubble waffle from Aristocrepes - I saw these on Disney Food Blog. Photo below, no further explanation needed.

8) Pizza at Blaze - I need to see what all the fuss is about! I adore pizza so I am pretty sure this is going to become a firm favourite!

9) Violet Lemonade at Epcot - I am amazed I have never tried this, I am putting this right on this trip!

10) S'more French toast from Woody's Lunch Box - I blame both Helen and Rach for this one, after seeing this in both their TRs recently I haven't been able to think of much else since... I need this sugary breakfast goodness in my belly!

11) Breakfast at Cracker Barrel - a firm favourite of Rach's that I really want to try (I just hope that peg game has some instructions as I have no clue what that is about!)

So that's it, nothing too crazy or outrageous but a few things that I would love to eat/drink/experience on our upcoming trip... stay tuned to see how I get on!

We go to Orlando NEXT WEEK!

Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Back to Disneyland Paris
Unread 20 Sep 19, 08:18 AM  
Link to this Post
Redrach1903
Disney Dreaming :)

Redrach1903's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Ooooh that is a good list! Loving all the foody goals.

Ok, so if you don't go to Cracker Barrel this year I am officially disowning you. K? And its golf tees, not pegs

Living with the Land is a must, can't believe you've never been on. I think Charlie will enjoy it, as there is lots to look at!

Ahhhhh that countdown, its wonderful! xxx

Redrach1903 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Nashville - 3rd time :)
Unread 20 Sep 19, 12:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Redrach1903 View Post
Ooooh that is a good list! Loving all the foody goals.

Ok, so if you don't go to Cracker Barrel this year I am officially disowning you. K? And its golf tees, not pegs

Living with the Land is a must, can't believe you've never been on. I think Charlie will enjoy it, as there is lots to look at!

Ahhhhh that countdown, its wonderful! xxx
Haha peg/tees... same thing right?! (don't ever tell Paul I said that!)

Charlie is definitely going to love Living with the Land... just hoping he doesn't try and jump out of the boat!

One week until airport day!
Back to Disneyland Paris
Unread 20 Sep 19, 12:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Wismgari
slightly serious Dibber

Great list! I only discovered cracker barrel earlier this year on my Chicago and Wisconsin roadtrip and the blueberry pancakes were amazing Definitely going back on my next trip! Also, Blaze is soooo good, I am sure you will love it Living with the land is a classic and it is fun to spot the hidden mickeys

Have only just realised you have the same countdown as me (mine is non-disney though) - we also go to the airport in a week and fly a week tomorrow, eek!

Have an amazing time, I am sure Charlie will love everything!
Wismgari is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Florida Keys and POFQ!
Unread 20 Sep 19, 01:03 PM  
Link to this Post
margyloveswdw
Deck 4, Disney Wonder

margyloveswdw's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Cracker Barrel is a firm favourite for us so I hope you like it!

Have a great trip.
margyloveswdw is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Unread 20 Sep 19, 05:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Wismgari View Post
Great list! I only discovered cracker barrel earlier this year on my Chicago and Wisconsin roadtrip and the blueberry pancakes were amazing Definitely going back on my next trip! Also, Blaze is soooo good, I am sure you will love it Living with the land is a classic and it is fun to spot the hidden mickeys

Have only just realised you have the same countdown as me (mine is non-disney though) - we also go to the airport in a week and fly a week tomorrow, eek!

Have an amazing time, I am sure Charlie will love everything!
Thank you so much! Ooo you must be bouncing with excitement too! Wishing you a wonderful trip!

Originally Posted by margyloveswdw View Post
Cracker Barrel is a firm favourite for us so I hope you like it!

Have a great trip.
With all these rave reviews of Cracker Barrel I am amazed we haven't tried it before... I'm even more excited now!
Back to Disneyland Paris
Unread 21 Sep 19, 06:18 AM  
Link to this Post
Nesbits
slightly serious Dibber

Ive just found this, where have I been?

We stayed at Storey Lakes in May, it was great. The location is fabulous, easy access to Disney, just 2 roads. Across the road is a new Publix and other shops including a T J Max. The pool area at Storey Lakes is great too, our 3 year old Grandson loved it, especially the area with squirting water fountains at run around in. It was love bug season, we didnt love those, yucky. The villa was huge, we had booked a 4 bed and when we got there it was a 5. I thought the splash pool was a waste of time, nobody bothered with it, too small ( thats just my opinion). I would go to Storey Lakes again. Hope you enjoy it too, looking forward to the trippie 😃
Nesbits is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans Reply With Quote
QuickSilver