Go Back   theDIBB > DIBB Members Trip Reports > Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports > Pre-Trip Reports
Forgotten Password?
Notices
Unread 4 Feb 19, 02:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Joosebug1987
VIP Dibber

Eeep very exciting! I always love reading your trip reports (in fact I came across this one as now we've actually booked a Florida trip I'm going to go back and re read for tips lol!) We go just before you from the look of your count down so will be following :-) x
Joosebug1987 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Disneyworld!
Unread 5 Feb 19, 03:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Joosebug1987 View Post
Eeep very exciting! I always love reading your trip reports (in fact I came across this one as now we've actually booked a Florida trip I'm going to go back and re read for tips lol!) We go just before you from the look of your count down so will be following :-) x
Oh that's so lovely of you to say, it makes all the hard work worth it when you know people actually enjoy reading along!

That's exciting you have a trip booked too... I am a little jealous of that Vegas countdown as well!
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Back to Disneyland Paris
Unread 5 Feb 19, 03:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Joosebug1987
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Lisa_Lollipop View Post
Oh that's so lovely of you to say, it makes all the hard work worth it when you know people actually enjoy reading along!

That's exciting you have a trip booked too... I am a little jealous of that Vegas countdown as well!
I've just finished the Florida one and going to go back and have another read of the west coast one! Only problem is it makes me sooo want to book California and I can't with 2 big holiday count downs lol.

I fully plan on doing trip reports on these two trips as I love reading everyone elses so only seems fair to pay it back! x
Joosebug1987 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Disneyworld!
Unread 5 Feb 19, 06:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Joosebug1987 View Post
I've just finished the Florida one and going to go back and have another read of the west coast one! Only problem is it makes me sooo want to book California and I can't with 2 big holiday count downs lol.

I fully plan on doing trip reports on these two trips as I love reading everyone elses so only seems fair to pay it back! x
Oh you should totally do trip reports for your upcoming trips! They are rather time consuming but it's great re-living your holiday once you are back and they will be lovely to look at in years to come!

P.s I am desperate for another West Coast trip!
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Back to Disneyland Paris
Unread 28 Feb 19, 08:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Gwilspeed
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

Looking forward to reading this. Some of other other reports inspired me to do ones, although Im 2 trips from last year behind dont know where the times goes. I might get them up while we are away in April.

Sure youll be fine on the plane, we did it when Oscar was 4 and 7 months and just booked for just after his 1st birthday which Im now a little scared about as the boy wont sit still but like you weve booked him a seat and also brought an air safe car seat so plan on strapping him down.

Disneyland 05, 15 / NYC,11,16 / Vegas 07,15
Gwilspeed is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
This time with a fully mobile toddler!
Unread 28 Feb 19, 11:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Pumba75
Imagineer

Pumba75's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Restaurant Reviews: 23
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
How exciting!
Looking forward to following along as always!

Melissa x
Pumba75 is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Our first Disney Cruise!
Unread 4 Mar 19, 07:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Gwilspeed View Post
Looking forward to reading this. Some of other other reports inspired me to do ones, although Im 2 trips from last year behind dont know where the times goes. I might get them up while we are away in April.

Sure youll be fine on the plane, we did it when Oscar was 4 and 7 months and just booked for just after his 1st birthday which Im now a little scared about as the boy wont sit still but like you weve booked him a seat and also brought an air safe car seat so plan on strapping him down.

These reports are such a labour of love that's for sure but I am always so pleased when they are done as they will be great to have to look back at in years to come!

So exciting you have another trip coming up!

Originally Posted by Pumba75 View Post
How exciting!
Looking forward to following along as always!

Melissa x
Thank you so much Melissa!
Back to Disneyland Paris
Unread 6 Mar 19, 02:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Wismgari
slightly serious Dibber

Charlie is so adorable! Sounds like some great plans and an amazing first trip to WDW for Charlie. We will have a slight overlap with you - we are there 16th - 30th Sept First time at this time of year for us!
Wismgari is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Florida Keys and POFQ!
Ocean Florida