Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 18 May 18, 11:58 AM  
Link to this Post
MurrayBear
Getting Excited

Mobile

We are booked with Mattie to go in September. Would highly recommend. Feel like he really does care about and look after his customers.
MurrayBear is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 May 18, 12:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Alices Aunt
Imagineer

How does my magic holidays work? I have an idea of a couple of days in DLP but can’t see prices - I’m not sure if it’s a goer but wanted get an idea of price without wasting someone’s time giving me a quote.
Alices Aunt is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 May 18, 01:16 PM  
Link to this Post
duchy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Alices Aunt View Post
How does my magic holidays work? I have an idea of a couple of days in DLP but can’t see prices - I’m not sure if it’s a goer but wanted get an idea of price without wasting someone’s time giving me a quote.
No good agent would consider giving quotes a waste of time . It's part of the job ... give them a call.
duchy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 May 18, 01:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Ever After Holidays
Excited about Disney
- DIBB Advertiser -

Originally Posted by Alices Aunt View Post
There’s many ways we can price things up, that’s why we can’t have the find a holiday feature in our website, as there are so many things we can book, not just Virgin flights etc etc

Give us a call we will be more than happy to help

Ever After Holidays
☎️0800 3277108
🌐ABTA & Atol Protected
www.everafterholidays.com
Ever After Holidays is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 May 18, 09:52 PM  
Link to this Post
princess1706
Excited about Disney

We’ve booked with them too for October!been really good to deal with so far and would not hesitate to recommend them! X
princess1706 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 May 18, 10:27 PM  
Link to this Post
scoobydooby
VIP Dibber

I’m an annual DIY Disney/Orlando holiday goer and a fan of booking DIY. Last year My Magic Holiday (totally unknown to me) offered a better price than I could make DIY so I booked with them. We don’t go on our holiday for 50 odd days but up to this point I would recommend My Magic Holiday (which basically means Mattie because he is driving their brand) without hesitation. They have detailed Disney knowledge. Virgin, TUI and the others don’t unless you randomly get a sales rep who has personal experience. They do what you would do for yourself if there’s an issue (Virgin cancelled one of my flights and they sorted it for me super fast). In fact they spoke to my DH at home when I wasn’t there and he was super impressed by the urgency with which they were dealing with the issue. In the year or so since booking I have found my flights a bit cheaper (I’m obsessed I check daily) so could have got the trip a bit cheaper. That said. If I’d booked DIY the day I booked with Mattie it would have been more expensive and I’d have booked that day anyway. When I wanted to add my son to the booking some time after we originally booked it was sorted very quickly. They are an unusual UK Disney travel agency because they are good. I highly recommend.

Edited at 10:30 PM.
scoobydooby is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 May 18, 11:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Ever After Holidays
Excited about Disney
- DIBB Advertiser -

Originally Posted by scoobydooby View Post
I’m an annual DIY Disney/Orlando holiday goer and a fan of booking DIY. Last year My Magic Holiday (totally unknown to me) offered a better price than I could make DIY so I booked with them. We don’t go on our holiday for 50 odd days but up to this point I would recommend My Magic Holiday (which basically means Mattie because he is driving their brand) without hesitation. They have detailed Disney knowledge. Virgin, TUI and the others don’t unless you randomly get a sales rep who has personal experience. They do what you would do for yourself if there’s an issue (Virgin cancelled one of my flights and they sorted it for me super fast). In fact they spoke to my DH at home when I wasn’t there and he was super impressed by the urgency with which they were dealing with the issue. In the year or so since booking I have found my flights a bit cheaper (I’m obsessed I check daily) so could have got the trip a bit cheaper. That said. If I’d booked DIY the day I booked with Mattie it would have been more expensive and I’d have booked that day anyway. When I wanted to add my son to the booking some time after we originally booked it was sorted very quickly. They are an unusual UK Disney travel agency because they are good. I highly recommend.
What lovely comments :-) thank you so much!

Ever After Holidays
☎️0800 3277108
🌐ABTA & Atol Protected
Ever After Holidays is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 May 18, 08:38 AM  
Link to this Post
Ever After Holidays
Excited about Disney
- DIBB Advertiser -

Originally Posted by MurrayBear View Post
We are booked with Mattie to go in September. Would highly recommend. Feel like he really does care about and look after his customers.
That cant be more from the truth

I hhope i have demonstrated this with the whole Animal Kingdom thing recently, also i always try to keep important info relayed to everyone on here, like when the parking charges came into effect, and i right away advised it doesnt effect my cliets, or anyone booked with WDTC-UK

Ever After Holidays
☎️0800 3277108
🌐ABTA & Atol Protected
Old 19 May 18, 11:19 AM  
Link to this Post
MurrayBear
Getting Excited

Mobile

Originally Posted by MyMagicHoliday View Post
That cant be more from the truth

I hhope i have demonstrated this with the whole Animal Kingdom thing recently, also i always try to keep important info relayed to everyone on here, like when the parking charges came into effect, and i right away advised it doesnt effect my cliets, or anyone booked with WDTC-UK
Yes. We are affected by the AKL issue and we didn't have to do any chasing at all. You quickly informed us (even before I seen it on the DIBB!). No chasing or spending hours on hold. Quick to respond to emails etc. Very happy with the service you've provided.

Would say I'd book with you again but not sure how we feel about ever doing onsite again given the pool issue. Obviously not you but Disney. While I appreciate refurbs are necessary, Disney's attitude of saying it won't affect guests has really soured me. I don't work in PR and feel I could have easily put together a better Comms. You could have that at any hotel without paying the Disney pricetag. Anyway, that's off topic.

Good work Mattie.
MurrayBear is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 May 18, 11:40 AM  
Link to this Post
eeyoremad
VIP Dibber

Mobile

We booked through Mattie and the team last July for our trip in November. Having never stayed onsite before they found the best deal for my family
eeyoremad is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List