Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 11 Oct 19, 04:04 PM  
Link to this Post
toonarmani
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 137
Depending on the server, SeaWorld were asking for actual ID, wouldn't accept photos.
toonarmani is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Oct 19, 06:08 PM  
Link to this Post
sky13
Imagineer

In Disney I've just used original driving license plus a photograph of my passport on my phone and haven't had any issues.
Old 11 Oct 19, 07:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Ariel's Mum
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 17
We plan on having Drivers License and photograph of passport for our 21 year old DD and her friend. Always just used our drivers license in the past but may take photo of passport for hubby and I too in case they decide to ID all 4 of us. Would be complement to be asked as we're mid 50's

2013 Trippie - Something Old Something New
2011 Trippie Disney & Beyond
2010 Trip Report UNFINISHED

2 weeks WDW '96 ~ Private Villa 2003 ~ Sheraton Village 2005 ~ Sanctuary Westhaven 2006, 2007, 2008 ~ Sarasota 10 days Oct 2008 ~ Windsor Palms 2009 ~ 24 Nights Sabal Harbour Jun 2010 ~ 28 Nights 2011 ~ Watersong/HRH/Rotonda Villa ~ 22 nights Westhaven/CR/AKL/RPR/Rotonda
NOW PLANNING 22 Nights - Orlando/Marco Island
Ariel's Mum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Oct 19, 04:58 AM  
Link to this Post
macadoo
Imagineer

Mobile

Ds21 used his driving licence and was asked a couple of times for passport too (I just took a photocopy). I think it confused them because his birthday is February and putting the date the other way around like they do he wouldn’t have been 21 yet.
macadoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Oct 19, 07:33 AM  
Link to this Post
pudding
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by macadoo View Post
Ds21 used his driving licence and was asked a couple of times for passport too (I just took a photocopy). I think it confused them because his birthday is February and putting the date the other way around like they do he wouldn’t have been 21 yet.
We did the same this year at epcot getting margaritas they wouldn't just take her driving licence she showed her passport pic on her phone too

Pudding
pudding is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Oct 19, 07:47 AM  
Link to this Post
Alwaysdisley
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I’ve used my actual driving licence and then a photo of my passport on my phone successfully. They wouldn’t take it without the photo of the passport so always have that ready now (not that they ask nowadays &#129315
Alwaysdisley is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Oct 19, 08:01 AM  
Link to this Post
°o°-Hannah-°o°
Imagineer

°o°-Hannah-°o°'s Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 17
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Mobile

In Disney they will only accept passports as ID. I used a photo ID taken on my phone over the summer and that was accepted everywhere I drank.
Old 12 Oct 19, 08:10 AM  
Link to this Post
PPM
VIP Dibber

Here is the definitive answer, straight from WDW
It states Resorts but is the same for the parks

disneyworld.disney.go/en...d-for-alcohol/
PPM is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Oct 19, 08:39 AM  
Link to this Post
Bolto6
Imagineer

I think it’s still totally hit and miss, even though the advice on the WDW website is very clear. My driving licence has always been accepted on its own, but following threads on here, I now carry a photo of all of our passports on my phone.

Edited at 08:41 AM.
Bolto6 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Oct 19, 09:10 AM  
Link to this Post
Lola
Imagineer

Lola's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
DDs driving license wasn’t accepted at Trader Sams
Lola is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List