Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 18 Oct 20, 08:03 AM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
It's bittersweet reading this day. I've avoided it as I knew you were coming to the end of your trip. A low key day with some fab food at the end, even if the service wasn't fab. Wow, those doughnuts looked awesome. I'm glad you all enjoyed reminiscing and the poor service didn't make a dent on your enjoyment of the evening.

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Oct 20, 11:53 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 8
Originally Posted by flo-tinka View Post
Last day blues but loving the last meal best bits discussions
Looks lovely resort, better than airport hotel
It was a great place to stay , although there is very little around and about when you exit the resort. It is certainly aimed at golfers and making them spend big when on resort.
To get out to Millers was a huge bonus, cheap food and drink and a great way to round off the final trip.

Two more instalments nearly ready to post

Going out in a Blaze of Glory- Our Summer of Sorcery 2019 - COMPLETE! 4 Weeks, from The Yacht Club for 10 nights onto much more Florida fun too

All of our previous Trip reports and escapades can be read here.
walt4it is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Oct 20, 05:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Well that really is one big drive, we drove across Alligator Alley (from Ft to Lauderdale to Naples then onto Key West on our 2018 Miami Keys road trip). I did say to DH it would be the perfect place to get rid of someone

The Doral, looks super fancy It’s great that you had good weather and could make the most of the pool. Millers really is a winner, what I wouldn’t give for some zingers right now! That doughnut creation looks spectacular too

It’s going to be very emotional to finally return to the States, I will appreciate every single moment and seeing your report reminds me of all the lovely places there will be to return to! Thank you and I hope you are all staying safe and keeping well
Sparksy72 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Oct 20, 08:58 PM  
Link to this Post
ILoveDaveLamb
Imagineer

[QUOTE=walt4it;14686162
Two more instalments nearly ready to post [/QUOTE]

Goodie

When are you posting? I will clear my diary
Old 21 Oct 20, 10:17 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
It's bittersweet reading this day. I've avoided it as I knew you were coming to the end of your trip. A low key day with some fab food at the end, even if the service wasn't fab. Wow, those doughnuts looked awesome. I'm glad you all enjoyed reminiscing and the poor service didn't make a dent on your enjoyment of the evening.

I'm avoiding it too!

To think how long ago you finished your trip report

The end is nigh!

Going out in a Blaze of Glory- Our Summer of Sorcery 2019 - COMPLETE! 4 Weeks, from The Yacht Club for 10 nights onto much more Florida fun too

walt4it is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Oct 20, 05:10 PM  
Link to this Post
FLAFantastic
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

Loved reading all your days!

I do miss Florida!

AnnMarie
Old 28 Oct 20, 01:07 AM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Sparksy72 View Post
Well that really is one big drive, we drove across Alligator Alley (from Ft to Lauderdale to Naples then onto Key West on our 2018 Miami Keys road trip). I did say to DH it would be the perfect place to get rid of someone

The Doral, looks super fancy It’s great that you had good weather and could make the most of the pool. Millers really is a winner, what I wouldn’t give for some zingers right now! That doughnut creation looks spectacular too

It’s going to be very emotional to finally return to the States, I will appreciate every single moment and seeing your report reminds me of all the lovely places there will be to return to! Thank you and I hope you are all staying safe and keeping well

My latest update will share the story of life since last summer - to return to The States is going to be most emotional - if you haven't listened to our podcast , that seems to be the shared thought of us all.

Not sure if I should love your thoughts on alligator alley or not

The drive around Florida is such a wonderful way to explore and find so many amazing places outwith the theme parks.

Thank you for your continued reading - hope you get to the very end with us - the final bit is now posted

Old 28 Oct 20, 01:08 AM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by ILoveDaveLamb View Post
Goodie

When are you posting? I will clear my diary
It is there for you now!

Hope you enjoy

Old 28 Oct 20, 01:09 AM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by FLAFantastic View Post
Loved reading all your days!

I do miss Florida!

AnnMarie
So do I

Thanks for all your reading and hope you find the final day which has been posted