Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 5 Sep 15, 06:16 PM  
Link to this Post
jacko7
Earning More Ears

:) escape lounge manchester T2

Hi
does anyone know if once you enter the escape lounge at manchester can you come and go as you please or are you restricted to stay in there? Just wondering if I could walk round shops/duty free with one of the kids to pass the time whilst hubby stayed in lounge with other kids and then we could go back in there to join them? Also what is the food like, ie can you get a decent breakfast?
jacko7 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Sep 15, 06:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Taffy1959
VIP Dibber

Taffy1959's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
You can come and go as you please as for the food as far as I remember there's only bacon and sausage baps for hot food with things like toast and cereal bars, croissant, biscuits and nuts
Old 5 Sep 15, 06:30 PM  
Link to this Post
jacko7
Earning More Ears

thats great thank you for replying! Sounds ideal for us, bacon butties all round!
jacko7 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Sep 15, 06:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Sallyjackzero
Apprentice Imagineer

The bacon butties were tiny but they were very nice (they let us have more than one ).

E.T.A Ignore me, I'm getting mixed up with the Servisair lounge (sorry!)

2001 - Quality Inn Plaza, International Drive
2002 - Travelodge, American Way
2009 & 2011 - Renaissance Orlando
2015 - Disney Beach Club Resort

Edited at 07:37 PM.
Sallyjackzero is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Sep 15, 08:43 AM  
Link to this Post
rodaz2015
Helping Minnie

anyone interested you can sign up premierlife.airportangel.co... /register.aspx to get free lounges. you get 6 visits a year anywhere in the world. if you go oher they will charge you 15. just signed up meself for when we go in 1 weeks time. the promotional code is BP2265
rodaz2015 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Sep 15, 10:56 AM  
Link to this Post
TEL N KEL
Imagineer

Originally Posted by rodaz2015 View Post
anyone interested you can sign up premierlife.airportangel.co... /register.aspx to get free lounges. you get 6 visits a year anywhere in the world. if you go oher they will charge you 15. just signed up meself for when we go in 1 weeks time. the promotional code is BP2265
seems to be an error with there site at the moment wont let you pay the £1.
Old 6 Sep 15, 11:02 AM  
Link to this Post
rodaz2015
Helping Minnie

sorry yeah forgot 2 mention that's it £1 but think it's refunded so they take the money from the that account if you go over the 6 visits. if your going away before you go away jusy download the air angels app. on that website they send you a pin and you just put it on that app and you can just show them your membership card on your phone. hopefully be back up soon
rodaz2015 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Sep 15, 11:04 AM  
Link to this Post
rodaz2015
Helping Minnie

if you going as a couple make sure you do a joint account so you don't have 2 do it twice. I did that mistake! sorry for putting another reply
Old 6 Sep 15, 11:15 AM  
Link to this Post
lisa12000___
VIP Dibber

So me and OH aren't married or living together would he be classed as my immediate family member? Or would I have to put him as a joint account holder? Also do you still have to prebook or can you just turn up?
lisa12000___ is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Sep 15, 11:18 AM  
Link to this Post
rodaz2015
Helping Minnie

yeah you will need to add them as a joint account or have 1 each. I should have done it for me and my lass. You cant pre book you just have to show up. They is a dress code but think you can wear shorts that go below the knees. No football tops etc. They can turn you away if its to busy but so far of the 2 or 3 people who have used it they have got it no problem. If theys one in orlando you can use coming back aswell
Closed Thread