VIP Dibber

col2501's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 78
The PB&J Tour - August 2019 - Day 3 - Tracking Brandon and vineland outlets

Index here

Sunday 11 August 2019

Randomly I woke up at 4am today and Chris' Dad had literally just txt me to say Brandon was all checked in and gave me his flight number!

yaaaayyyy!

I updated everyone at home - and thanks again to everyone on the Dibb who sent me messages and tracked his progress a long with me! I really valued the support.

The girls went straight in the pool again and I got ready for a spot of shopping today. I was desperate to go to the Disney Character Warehouse at Premium Outlets and hoped there were some bargains there.

There had been a couple of threads on here about people's expereince of them and how busy they are and the impact of personal shoppers etc so I was curious as to what kind of experience I'd have.

It was busy, very busy. We got there about 11.30am. the Queue was round the shop, which is apparently normal now. I overheard an assistant talking to a customer explaining they get lots of deliveries a day and it;s worth coming at all different times. At one time the shelves can be empty but after a delivery the stock is back up again.

On this trip I got a pair of Mary Poppins ears for $8, a T-shirt, various mugs
2 x 2019 Autograph books for the bargain price of $2.99 each!
Poppy bought a star wars theme cover for her tablet.
I got some reduced stationary and Christmas decorations too. I was pleased.

I think we went about 3 times in total, each time I bought a fair bit, I wasn't bothered about a Banshee, I did waver over a Donney and Bourke bag but at $100 I still couldn't justify that cost for me.

We would have ordinarily had dinner here at the Food court and gone somewhere like Panda Express but we knew we didn't havr time as we had to be at the airport to pick Brandon up so it was a quick panini and drink from from of the outside carts and off we went...

And here he is...FINALLY! ..I have never been so pleased and relived to see him in my life. He was in good spirits too. A lovely family had adopted him in Manchester and looked after him the whole time.

There were no parks planned tonight, it was a quiet evening, was lovely to have all 3 kids together and in the pool.

We ordered a Wendys for tea. I signed uo to Door dash and got a months free delivery on any takeaway.

Wendys was okay, I've written in my notes I wouldn't order from there again, it cost about £38. Not the cheap takeaway I remember and the quality wasn't great either, my salad was nice though

and a bog standard burger and fries

I also wanted a quiet night because we are renewing our vows tomorrow and I had to make sure everything was packed and ready to go for that.

I had planned to go there on Friday and drop off various things but because of the upset with Brandon and our epic travel day I never did. so I sorted plenty out tonight!

One of the cable channels had 30 days of disney on, so tonight we watched, Toy Story, Princess and the Frog and Finding Nemo, so that was my nigth sorted as I pottered around. Poppy seemed pleased too!

short one today, it's an epic tomorrow I had the best day, the renewal, our stay at the Hard Rock and the parks too!

Colette
Our 1st Magical Disney Holiday!
Never Mind Epricot Trip report Oct 11
All Star Music and Hampton Inn Pointe Orlando June 2009
Sunset Lakes DIBB villa & HRH 15th October 2011
Esprit DIBB Villa 17 June 2014
Dubai Trip Report - just the 2 of us 30 Nov 2011
Introducing Queen P to Orlando June 2014 Report plenty of offsite delights food report June 2014

Edited at 10:38 PM.
col2501 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Sep 19, 05:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Buggles94
VIP Dibber

Buggles94's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 5
So glad you've got your boy safely with you finally! Really looking forward to hearing about the vow renewal
Buggles94 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Sep 19, 01:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Juliemack
waiting impatiently...!

Juliemack's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
The look on your face in the photo with Brandon says it all. Poppy looks so cute with her new tablet cover.
Juliemack is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Sep 19, 08:43 PM  
Link to this Post
col2501
VIP Dibber

col2501's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 78
Originally Posted by Buggles94 View Post
So glad you've got your boy safely with you finally! Really looking forward to hearing about the vow renewal
I was so happy to see him! x

Originally Posted by Juliemack View Post
The look on your face in the photo with Brandon says it all. Poppy looks so cute with her new tablet cover.
I have never been so grateful to see him walk towards me ever! Poppy looks like she's in an advert there doesn't she ha! x

Colette
Our 1st Magical Disney Holiday!
Never Mind Epricot Trip report Oct 11
All Star Music and Hampton Inn Pointe Orlando June 2009
Sunset Lakes DIBB villa & HRH 15th October 2011
Esprit DIBB Villa 17 June 2014
Dubai Trip Report - just the 2 of us 30 Nov 2011
Introducing Queen P to Orlando June 2014 Report plenty of offsite delights food report June 2014
col2501 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Sep 19, 03:21 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
So glad Brandon arrived safely

Joan
Old 18 Sep 19, 08:15 AM  
Link to this Post
Jockey
Imagineer

Glad your son made it!
Old 19 Sep 19, 12:19 AM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 8
Always good when the whole family is back together

Going out in a Blaze of Glory- Our Summer of Sorcery 2019 - COMPLETE! 4 Weeks, from The Yacht Club for 10 nights onto much more Florida fun too

All of our previous Trip reports and escapades can be read here.
walt4it is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List