Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 23 Apr 19, 10:30 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 8
Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
You made up for missing out on some slides at BB with that great lunch at IHOP. It all looked really tasty and allows for some shopping time too.

Great skills helping the frog outdoors. I think I'd be keen to help him get back out to his natural habitat if he was right outside my bedroom too.
Poor little thing was more scared at being indoors! The front that is

IHoP is a really good stop for food and having had previously shocking food and service in Dennys in the past, it is great to come to a place that offer such a range different food that is not all fried.
Lots to choose from depending on mood, time day and degree of hungriness. Would recommend to anyone as it is consistently good

Going out in a Blaze of Glory- Our Summer of Sorcery 2019 - COMPLETE! 4 Weeks, from The Yacht Club for 10 nights onto much more Florida fun too

All of our previous Trip reports and escapades can be read here.
walt4it is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Apr 19, 11:14 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by KittyBlackDog View Post
Shame your water day was sidelined but it’s amazing what can be achieved in a quiet park in a couple of hours 😉.

Always amazes me how a ‘quick’ food shop will often be more expensive than a ‘long’ outlet shop 😂

Looking forward to day 17

Strange that

We got loads done in Blizzard Beach so should not complain too much, still wish we had checked the forecast

Day 17 coming very soon - promise

Going out in a Blaze of Glory- Our Summer of Sorcery 2019 - COMPLETE! 4 Weeks, from The Yacht Club for 10 nights onto much more Florida fun too

walt4it is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Apr 19, 06:13 PM  
Link to this Post
knads2012
Apprentice Imagineer

knads2012's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 4
I’ve just binge read up to day 16 - a great trip and the sort of trip we are hoping for this year with more pool time and down time in general.
Excellent report - thank you for sharing.

And just noticed your countdown is close to ours! Have a great trip!
Karen.x
knads2012 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Apr 19, 09:02 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by knads2012 View Post
I’ve just binge read up to day 16 - a great trip and the sort of trip we are hoping for this year with more pool time and down time in general.
Excellent report - thank you for sharing.

And just noticed your countdown is close to ours! Have a great trip!
Karen.x
Thanks Karen

Appreciate you reading and especially posting a reply

We have a couple more reports like this - if you click on the last line of the signature ( not visible on a phone, I think) and the index of all trips will appear. Our 2017 trip was similar in trying to max out the pool time - we had an amazing villa too - click here to read
2016 too if you want to read - I will leave the link out for fear of over facing you with two four week reports!

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoy the rest of the trip report and most importantly enjoy your countdown to the summer

Old 30 Apr 19, 10:46 PM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

Once again, I am dumbfounded by the off-site prices, and that lunch looked damn good!
collybird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jun 19, 09:52 PM  
Link to this Post
jothp
Apprentice Imagineer

A shame that the weather had other ideas about your water park day. It sounds like you still managed to get loads done though as it was so quiet. The food at IHOP looks lovely.
jothp is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jun 19, 08:05 AM  
Link to this Post
Jakey Neverland
Imagineer

Shame about the weather but seems like you got a few rides done in the 2 hrs with it being so quiet. Glad the rest of your day went ok though sounds nice and chilled.
Old 10 Jun 19, 09:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Gill H
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 86
Guidebook Reviews: 24
You did better than us - we have yet to make it to a water park. In Dec 2010 they were both closed the whole time (minus 2C temps) and in Nov 2014 they closed on the only two days we planned to visit - both times it was about 17C with quite a chilly wind.

Proof that my middle name really should be Elsa.
Other parks: Tokyo
Gill H is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jun 19, 10:06 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Taffy1959 View Post
Shame about the weather spoiling your plans it you still managed to have a good day though.
You just need to go with the flow when a day like today happens
No point in it spoiling it all, we are in our happy place after all

Old 10 Jun 19, 10:08 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by collybird View Post
Once again, I am dumbfounded by the off-site prices, and that lunch looked damn good!
Lunch was excellent - and is consistently excellent at IHoP, prices offsite are something that are worth factoring in. DDP looks good on paper but after tip etc you are paying a whole lot more than the prices off site.