Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 12 Jul 19, 04:11 PM  
Link to this Post
parisdisneyfan
Imagineer

Anyone collecting the M&S Little Shop Minatures?

Just picked up a few bits in M&S Food and got given 3 of these! I have opened them and they are sort of dolls house size supposedly iconic items - I have orange juice, frozen peas and chicken tikka masala. It is just mini packaging, actual food. It comes with a small card as well. Anyway it isn't my type of thing plus with moving I'm trying to cut back on junk (in my eyes) so wondered if anyone was collecting them. If you are and would like them pm me and I'll pop them in the post, otherwise they will head to the great recycling bin!
Old 12 Jul 19, 04:21 PM  
Link to this Post
markpwa8
Very Serious Dibber

Yes my kids are collecting them and would love them.
markpwa8 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jul 19, 04:25 PM  
Link to this Post
parisdisneyfan
Imagineer

Originally Posted by markpwa8 View Post
Yes my kids are collecting them and would love them.
pm me your address and I'll pop them in the post to you next week.
Old 17 Aug 19, 10:11 AM  
Link to this Post
Debsc1
Excited about Disney

Sorry to hijack this thread but my dd has some she would like to swap if anyone is collecting! There is a swap event near us, but it's next Wednesday and we will be en route to Orlando by then

She has percy pigs, strawberries and colin the caterpillar cake and would like to swap for anything other than peas, milk, prawn sandwich and washing up liquid !
2003 Formosa Villa, 2005 DLRP, 2006 Hampton Lakes Villa, 2007 Formosa Villa/Wildnerness Lodge, 2008 Formosa Villa/Sanibel, 2009 Hard Rock Hotel/Formosa Villa/Key Largo, 2010 Emerald Island Villa/Sanibel, 2011 Emerald Island Villa/Sanibel. 2013 Emerald Island /Sanibel 2014 Sanibel/DCL/BLT 2015 Sanibel/Windsor Hills 2017 AKL/BLT 2018 BCV/AKV 2019 CBBR/SSR
2020 Poly/BWV/RPR cancelled 2021 RPR/AKV/RR/CR cancelled Anthem of the Seas
Debsc1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Aug 19, 10:16 AM  
Link to this Post
Jan
Imagineer

Jan's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
I love the steel shopping trolley and basket. I want them! Wouldn’t know what to do with them, mind!
Jan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Aug 19, 10:20 AM  
Link to this Post
parisdisneyfan
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Jan View Post
I love the steel shopping trolley and basket. I want them! Wouldn’t know what to do with them, mind!
I can send you the little shopping baskets I got from Tiger, they are great for holding bits and bobs on my desk at work. But as i’m moving and leaving work soon I don’t need them anymore!
Old 17 Aug 19, 10:22 AM  
Link to this Post
parisdisneyfan
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Debsc1 View Post
Sorry to hijack this thread but my dd has some she would like to swap if anyone is collecting! There is a swap event near us, but it's next Wednesday and we will be en route to Orlando by then

She has percy pigs, strawberries and colin the caterpillar cake and would like to swap for anything other than peas, milk, prawn sandwich and washing up liquid !
Feel free - hope she can get something she wants. Wish I had known, I was offered more last week but said to pass them to the next person. At least this time they asked if I was collecting them!
Old 17 Aug 19, 11:03 AM  
Link to this Post
Colette-S
Bon viveur and shopaholic

Colette-S's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

I had been picking them up with my shopping for my cousin but she has given up. I’ve just opened them and this is what I have if anyone wants them
Colette-S is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Aug 19, 11:04 AM  
Link to this Post
Abbi_x
Trying for More Ears

Mobile

Originally Posted by Colette-S View Post
I had been picking them up with my shopping for my cousin but she has given up. I’ve just opened them and this is what I have if anyone wants them
Yes please my little sister is collecting these and would love them x
Abbi_x is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Aug 19, 11:13 AM  
Link to this Post
Colette-S
Bon viveur and shopaholic

Colette-S's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by Abbi_x View Post
Yes please my little sister is collecting these and would love them x
Which ones? Pm me your address and I’ll post them
Colette-S is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List