Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 17 Aug 19, 06:41 AM  
Link to this Post
Goofy's Buddy
Excited about Disney

Mobile

We have a hypnos - don’t know how we managed before this - wonderful.
Goofy's Buddy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Aug 19, 07:23 AM  
Link to this Post
skalexander
Imagineer

Mobile

I also fell in love with a Tempur Hybrid recently, but they’re so expensive and not sure I can justify it.

We need to make a decision as I’ve been waking up with a sore back for awhile but really noticing it now, especially if I go to my morning exercise class.

I thought about trying Simba etc but I don’t think the 100 day trial applies in the Isle of Man
Old 17 Aug 19, 07:30 AM  
Link to this Post
danisleigh
Imagineer

danisleigh's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 6
We have a simba and love it. Before that we had one that was bought for us as a wedding gift so we had it for years, way longer than recommended and it was over 2k new but we actually prefer the simba we have now.
Apr 98..Quality Inn, Dec 2004...hotel Cheyenne, may 2006...Emerald Island, Mar 2013..Regal Palms / AKL / Rosen Inn / HRH, Oct 14..Cypress Pointe, July 2016 Newport bay club, Aug 2016 magic med cruise, Aug 2017 SSR/Rosen pointe/HRH, Aug 19 Northern Europe Disney magic, Dec 2019...Sequoia Lodge, Xmas 2021 Rosen Plaza/HRH, May 2022 POFQ/HRH, May 2023 Disneyland LA.
danisleigh is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Aug 19, 09:46 AM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

Apparently DFS have the Emma mattress in store to try. So I now need to convince my husband to go back to Horwich, we only went in the bed stores, did not think of trying a sofa place lol
It does seem that Emma and the other online mattress’s with 100 day trial are extremely similar, if not the same so it’s definitely worth trying first.
Floridatilly is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Aug 19, 09:54 AM  
Link to this Post
tspill
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Colette-S View Post
I have a Vi Spring which are supposedly luxury handmade etc etc but for the money I’m not too impressed but reluctant to change because of what it cost. My son has a king koil which is by far the best I’ve slept on and what I am getting when I eventually change
We have been looking for a mattress for a few weeks and King Koil is also what feels most comfortable to us. But nit cheap. Even so, I think this is what we will end up with.

Emma gets great reviews, but I would like to try it before ordering but seems to be internet only. I am sceptical about the 100 day return thing - these things can just be great promises, but when you try to return, they make it so difficult so that worries me a bit.
tspill is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Aug 19, 09:56 AM  
Link to this Post
Col&Ali
Imagineer

Mobile

We’ve got the Simba. They sell them in Benson for Beds but we bought direct from the website and got 20% off. We have had it 3 months now and would recommend 👍 Reviews are excellent and there are some good You Tube films too including the Lodge Boys who were given one to review
Col&Ali is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Aug 19, 08:37 AM  
Link to this Post
parisdisneyfan
Imagineer

Originally Posted by mick View Post
We also have a Harrison which cost more than our first house bought in 1967

It has a summer (cotton) side and a winter (wool) so we need to turn it twice a year. It's so heavy we have to get our daughter to help.

Mick
Just noticed that Greg Wallace is visiting the Harrison Spinks factory on Tuesday to see how these are made on BBC2 at 8pm
Old 18 Aug 19, 08:43 AM  
Link to this Post
jemima2
Imagineer

We just got a casper and it is amazing. 😁. Morning back pain easing a lot and no movement!
jemima2 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Aug 19, 09:16 AM  
Link to this Post
Leggibone
Imagineer

Mobile

If you have a big John Lewis nearby (or an at home one) they have a good range in general!
I have an John Lewis ortho 1600, I’d say firm springs, with a soft top, i was alright in the heat wave, it doesn’t retain much heat, but with a duvet it’s all toasty in the winter,

I also use JL soft touch pillows and duvet!
2014 - Rosen Inn International, Hard Rock Hotel, Yacht club and Bay Lake Tower! Mr Bears Grand Adventure, 2015- A sneaky to DLP- Sequoia Lodge, 2016- Another WDW trip... BLT, AKL, HRH and Rosen Inn - Mr Bear takes Boris to WDW, 2022 - Taking the small fry…. Coronado spring addition, 2024 - Riding solo?
Leggibone is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Aug 19, 12:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Adcro
Serious Dibber

Waterbed! Never ever looked back!
Adcro is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List