Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 21

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 36
Guidebook Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by ellie666 View Post
Expedia only state this description:
7-Day, Disney's Ultimate Ticket with Memory Maker 2019
Those are UK tickets and therefore include park hopping as well as entry to the water parks, mini-golf, etc.

All of the Disney’s Ultimate tickets include park hopping.

So you’ll be fine to visit multiple parks on the same day. You’ll only use 1 day from each day of use. You can visit all 4 parks on the same day and this will only use one day from the ticket.

~ Trip Report Indexes ~
Nimbus is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Aug 19, 05:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Wizz
Getting Excited

Mobile

Do Expedia do these offers often?
That’s an incredible saving but we don’t travel til April so no good for us sadly.
Wizz is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Aug 19, 05:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Moorlandman
Imagineer

Moorlandman's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

Some great savings and demonstrates the profit margin on these tickets when they can be sold at these prices ( I’m guessing they are not being sold at a loss)
Moorlandman is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Aug 19, 07:02 PM  
Link to this Post
palmlodge
Getting Excited

Mobile

Solved, the tickets are good through to 15th Jan 2020 😄

Originally Posted by palmlodge View Post
Small panic. I booked these by choosing 13-27 of the month, thinking that the tickets we usually get from ATD etc have expiration dates until say the end of the year.

The Expedia system has given me a clickable voucher, which I’ve not yet touched, but says 13-26, but we don’t arrive until late in the day of the 13th and leave on the 28th

The question is, are the Expedia 14 day Disney tickets totally fixed to the dates they specify or would they be valid say to the end of the month/year as we are only 1 day out if they are fixed. I wanted to be sure before I clicked the link and started the process of calling Expedia which isn’t that easy.

Thanks!
palmlodge is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Aug 19, 11:25 PM  
Link to this Post
hyte1
Excited about Disney

Thanks for posting, just got 4 Discovery Cove Ultimate tickets with swim for £597! Amazing price.

Mind the terms on the tickets are wrong as others have posted - mentions to 'Upgrade' for Busch Gardens and nothing about parking at SeaWorld/BG. Looks like that info was copied/pasted from the wrong tickets.

Edited at 11:28 PM.
hyte1 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Aug 19, 11:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Bobbins
Imagineer

Bobbins's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Moorlandman View Post
Some great savings and demonstrates the profit margin on these tickets when they can be sold at these prices ( I’m guessing they are not being sold at a loss)
I was thinking the same thing.

It’s possible there’s some subsidy from Disney etc but then you’d think they’d be doing that for all resellers so the tickets would be cheaper everywhere.
Bobbins is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Aug 19, 12:03 AM  
Link to this Post
npafc
Getting Excited

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 4
Lovely, just picked up some Seaworld tickets for £71 each

2023 Trip number 10, Royal Pacific Universal & Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort
npafc is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Aug 19, 05:09 PM  
Link to this Post
tj+alana
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by hyte1 View Post
Thanks for posting, just got 4 Discovery Cove Ultimate tickets with swim for £597! Amazing price.

Mind the terms on the tickets are wrong as others have posted - mentions to 'Upgrade' for Busch Gardens and nothing about parking at SeaWorld/BG. Looks like that info was copied/pasted from the wrong tickets.
Hope your right hyte1.
tj+alana is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Aug 19, 07:33 PM  
Link to this Post
hyte1
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by tj+alana View Post
Hope your right hyte1.
The BG thing will 100% be fine as in the ticket description when purchasing the ticket it says unlimited 14 day access to BG. The parking is less clear but posts from other threads suggest the parking is also a mistake on Expedias ticket description. I’m not too concerned with the parking as even if we did have to pay, the tickets would still have been cheaper than else where.

If I can remember, I’ll update this post after our trip with the outcome.
Old 25 Aug 19, 08:46 PM  
Link to this Post
tj+alana
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by hyte1 View Post
The BG thing will 100% be fine as in the ticket description when purchasing the ticket it says unlimited 14 day access to BG. The parking is less clear but posts from other threads suggest the parking is also a mistake on Expedias ticket description. I’m not too concerned with the parking as even if we did have to pay, the tickets would still have been cheaper than else where.

If I can remember, I’ll update this post after our trip with the outcome.
Yes your right,still cheaper even if you have to pay for the parking,looks like we will be over before you so will post here.We are going to BG first so by the sound of it from another Dibbers report we might have to go to customer service first to validate the tickets.
tj+alana is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List