Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 12 Jun 20, 01:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Gull
Imagineer

Another Disney Mail today

As per title, this one was offering full refund on tickets, access through manage my booking. It did confirm tickets valid for use until Sep 21 and you can get a refund up until then. Confirmed water parks are closed, dining etc as per yesterday’s email. New dining and experience reservations will be 60 days in advance and new information will be sent nearer the time. My booking is not until Oct but if I can get a voucher from BA think I will cancel my tickets and MNSSHP tickets too.
Gull is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jun 20, 02:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Lu Lu
Imagineer

Where have you seen that the water parks won't open? I haven't seen this but it's our deal breaker.
Lu Lu is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jun 20, 02:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Gull
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Lu Lu View Post
Where have you seen that the water parks won't open? I haven't seen this but it's our deal breaker.
On the email I got today - will see if I can copy and paste.

Edit - water parks closed until further notice - sorry!

Edited at 02:29 PM.
Gull is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jun 20, 02:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Lu Lu
Imagineer

Ah, Ok. I'm pretty much decided we're not going but would be good to have confirmation on water parks being open by end of August.
Lu Lu is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jun 20, 06:01 PM  
Link to this Post
pdbruce
Getting to know the DIBB

I got this email today too. We have flights booked in August and still waiting to find out whether they’ll be going or not. It’s not clear to me when we actually need to make the decision between being refunded the Disney tickets or keeping them. If my flights are cancelled I’d probably like cancel the Disney tickets too and get my money back
pdbruce is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jun 20, 06:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Shooby doo
Imagineer

Shooby doo's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 12

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 1
OP is this a package booking or tickets only ? Strange as we are supposed to be a month before you & have had nothing on this
SD
Raddison Inn LBV '92,Comfort Inn LBV '94,Residence by Marriott LBV '98,Comfort Inn Kids Suite LBV '99Springhill Suites LBV '01,Summerfield suites LBV '03 ,Holiday Inn Sunnspree LBV '04 ,Staybridge Suites LBV '06 ,Caribbean Beach WDW '08 DVC= WLV +SSR '12,SSR '14,SSR +US Royal Pacific '15 SSR '16 AKL/SSR '18 WL/SSR'19 SSR '22
DVC Owner Extraordinare-SSR
Shooby doo is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jun 20, 06:47 PM  
Link to this Post
SnowWhite
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Shooby doo View Post
OP is this a package booking or tickets only ? Strange as we are supposed to be a month before you & have had nothing on this
SD
My email was from Disney and said:
As you have a valid Theme Park admission you should have access to the Theme Park reservation system before new tickets are sold to other Guests, and we will be contacting you soon with details on this new system. It is important that you have a My Disney Experience account and have linked your tickets, as this will allow you to reserve Theme Park access once the system is available.
I took this to mean because I'd bought tickets direct from Disney.
SnowWhite is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jun 20, 06:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Wishuponastar
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by SnowWhite View Post
As you have a valid Theme Park admission you should have access to the Theme Park reservation system before new tickets are sold to other Guests, and we will be contacting you soon with details on this new system. It is important that you have a My Disney Experience account and have linked your tickets, as this will allow you to reserve Theme Park access once the system is available.
Are you staying onsite?
Wishuponastar is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jun 20, 07:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Louck
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by SnowWhite View Post
I got this same message.
We are staying on site.

That was pretty much all it said though, I was expecting an offer or something more specific about our trip.
Louck is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jun 20, 07:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Gull
Imagineer

Yeah my email was as above. Ive booked flight and Disney hotel with BA, park and MNSSHP tickets direct Disney.

We would like to clarify what options are available to you as a result of these changes. You may;

1. Accept the changes and proceed to using your ticket, remember that your tickets will allow you to access the parks up to September 30, 2021. Please note Theme Park access will not be permitted after this date and access will be subject to capacity limits
2. Cancel your Theme Park ticket reservation and receive a full refund

To advise us of your decision you will need to visit the Manage My Booking section of our website here disneyholidays/wal...ge-my-booking/. You will need your 8-digit Walt Disney Travel Company International Booking Reference and your last name to access your booking. Once logged in you can select either the option to keep your tickets, remembering they are valid for park access up to September 30, 2021, or alternatively you may select the option to cancel and we will provide you with a full refund. Refunds will be processed as quickly as possible but may take up to 3 weeks from cancellation to be received. If you decide to keep your tickets and later decide that you no longer wish to travel due to these changes you can let us know and we will provide a full refund to you. Please note that if we do not hear from you we will assume that you wish to retain your ticket and it will remain valid for use up to September 30, 2021.
We understand how much excitement, thought and time goes into planning a Disney holiday and realise some of these changes may be disappointing. We appreciate your ongoing patience and understanding during this time.

I don’t think there’s a time limit for deciding, it does say if you decide later you can let us know and get a refund.

Edited at 07:26 PM.