Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 12 Jun 20, 08:31 PM  
Link to this Post
linnite
Imagineer

I think the 35% discount is for those losing the free dining.

Nov '01 - I-Drive ... May '09 - DL Paris ... Aug '11 - Pop ... Aug '13 - SSR ... Aug '15 - A/S Music + HRH ... Aug '17 - RPR,CBR,AKL ... Feb '18 - Cabana Bay ... Feb '19 - Aventura + A/S Sports ... Dec '21 Dolphin and HRH... Aug '23 Surfside and A/S Music... Feb '24 Surfside
linnite is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jun 20, 08:32 PM  
Link to this Post
rcaff
slightly serious Dibber

I can’t believe we have had to wait all this extra time only to be offered the same as US guests 😩

Still no further forward about where we would be moved to as CSR will be homing the NBA players either.

What are the chances do you think about getting free parking and refillable mugs as consolation for all the changes? 🙄
rcaff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Link to this Post
dsnylvr
Proud to wear my Ears

Originally Posted by MissPiggy2012 View Post
I’ve received the email for my room only booking in October, been onto Manage my Booking and the only option I have is to pay my balance, no cancel option. Anyone else had that?
Me too, headed here to see if anyone else was the same. I’ll ring them after the weekend
Link to this Post
Taggie
Very Serious Dibber

Got the email too, mine says to let them know by 27th June what we plan to do, bit difficult when they aren't even opening until the middle of July
Pop Century May 07 + All Star Sports March 06
La Quinta Inn Lakeside March 05
Taggie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jun 20, 08:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Lu Lu
Imagineer

Originally Posted by linnite View Post
I think the 35% discount is for those losing the free dining.
I am!
Lu Lu is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jun 20, 08:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Hughseysar
VIP Dibber

I have had the e.mail , just checked my booking and the information from the e.mail is on the top of the page now.
Scrolling down though my booking has not yet changed , still the original price and still showing the dining plan. Cannot make a proper decision until I know the £ value of the 35%
Hughseysar is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jun 20, 08:36 PM  
Link to this Post
linnite
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Lu Lu View Post
I am!
Oh dear, I don't know then, I'd get on to them.

Nov '01 - I-Drive ... May '09 - DL Paris ... Aug '11 - Pop ... Aug '13 - SSR ... Aug '15 - A/S Music + HRH ... Aug '17 - RPR,CBR,AKL ... Feb '18 - Cabana Bay ... Feb '19 - Aventura + A/S Sports ... Dec '21 Dolphin and HRH... Aug '23 Surfside and A/S Music... Feb '24 Surfside
linnite is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jun 20, 08:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Lu Lu
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Hughseysar View Post
I have had the e.mail , just checked my booking and the information from the e.mail is on the top of the page now.
Scrolling down though my booking has not yet changed , still the original price and still showing the dining plan. Cannot make a proper decision until I know the £ value of the 35%
Looked again and the info is there now but wasn’t before. 35% not enough for us. We’re going to be stuck onsite with no car and food will cost too much. Gutted but at least decision out of our hands now.

ETA look on your original invoice from them and it lists accommodation cost just then take 35% off that.
Lu Lu is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jun 20, 08:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Wordsworth
Very Serious Dibber

I am guessing they won’t update your booking cost for any discount until you’ve confirmed that as your option. Once confirmed I would imagine they’ll take it to manually process based on what you’ve selected.
Wordsworth is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jun 20, 08:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Louck
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

I have ALL of the questions!

If there are limited hotels open are they moving people from moderate to deluxe for example? Could I be next door to someone in beach club who has paid a moderate rate with the 35% discount when I’ve paid beach club rates?
Can you change resorts/reduce or add nights and maintain the discount?
Louck is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List