Notices
Itineraries Post your Trip Itineraries here.

Old 16 Sep 19, 07:45 AM  
Link to this Post
Rach11pink
Looking for my Ears

Mobile Itinerary help

Hello! Have not booked for next year yet as I'm waiting for the flights etc, however just wondered if any one puts itineries together for complete newbies and 1st timers like me who is absolutely overwhelmed by it all? TIA
Rach11pink is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Sep 19, 08:45 AM  
Link to this Post
Cez
Getting Excited

Cez's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Hi. I don't have one of our itineraries to send you but a bit of advice is to look at the busy day guide on the Dibb as this will give you a good idea of which parks to visit at the least busiest time. Definitely schedule some rest days in between.

DLP 2016
Cez is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Sep 19, 09:17 AM  
Link to this Post
AliceCooper9
Apprentice Imagineer

what are you plans so far? where are you staying? how many days? etc
AliceCooper9 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Sep 19, 10:44 AM  
Link to this Post
IndianaMac
Imagineer

I think as first timers, the important thing is there's never a daft question, and if you think it, someone on here will have done it and be able to advise. So fire away with questions, that way, your itinerary will be your own, and driven by your choices, albeit with a little help from friendly Dibbers.
Make full use of the topic areas, not just the itineraries (which doesn't get so much traffic?). Renting a car? Loads of great advice from some very knowledgeable posters on the Car Hire section.

I think the biggest thing to be aware of as 1st timers are the date milestones... 180 days out for Advanced Dining Reservations, 60/30 days out for Fast Passes (depending on whether you're staying on or off property).

Get ESTAs early, get the MDE website and App etc.

And for advice from folk, where are you staying, for how long, and family make-up etc.

Happy planning
IndianaMac is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Sep 19, 09:28 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

I don't know people that do it, but I love planning. It's all part of the fun for me.

Theres lots of helpful people on here who will give you lots of advice. I think the best thing is to decide what your dates are, where your staying, how many are in the party and ages, any likes and dislikes (picky eaters etc)

If your staying offsite lots of a options for food, sign up to the restaurants before you fly out and you'll get discount coupons too, such as free appetiser, 20% off the bill, free shake, free dessert, buy one get one free meal etc. Fastpasses for Disney can be booked 30 days out if offsite.

If your staying onsite at Disney, do you have a dining plan? Is it quick service or table service? If table service you need to book your reservations 180 days out and fastpasses for 60 days out

Any questions just ask xx
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List