Link to this Post
Shooby doo
Imagineer

Shooby doo's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 12

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Keke's come from a poster on the DVC forum, ended up at 2 different ones as I just punched Keke's in the Satnav & followed the directions! Dr Philips was the bigger & appeared newer of the 2, Conroy road was a wee bit of a faff because of the roadworks at the top of I4-Universal turn-off but both were good. Used Lyft for first one & tied it in with a trip to the outlets. Very clean & great service on all visits.
I had the poutine as a sort of shared starter, so disappointed & sadly I've had a lot better. The much vaunted cheese soup was like a cheese sauce to me.Claudette back when this was a 1TS, I would probably have given it a pass mark but when you are charging Cali grill/Flying Fish prices it just didn't live up to the hype.
Not surprisingly, every visit to Polite pig, it was rammed & a fairly long queue but there were always seats to be had by the time that we needed them. Dw loves the sprouts & the cauliflower, the ribs are good but it is a big portion & the mac'n' cheese was good too.
SD
Raddison Inn LBV '92,Comfort Inn LBV '94,Residence by Marriott LBV '98,Comfort Inn Kids Suite LBV '99Springhill Suites LBV '01,Summerfield suites LBV '03 ,Holiday Inn Sunnspree LBV '04 ,Staybridge Suites LBV '06 ,Caribbean Beach WDW '08 DVC= WLV +SSR '12,SSR '14,SSR +US Royal Pacific '15 SSR '16 AKL/SSR '18 WL/SSR'19 SSR '22
DVC Owner Extraordinare-SSR
Shooby doo is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Nov 19, 08:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Shooby doo
Imagineer

Shooby doo's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 12

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Next 7 days:
Day 15- Brunch at Chef Art's- now I did enjoy this & the food was good but I somehow was expecting more & thought that there would be more options! I'll stick to dinner or lunch. Kobe for dinner & it's never let us down, this was the first place where we really started to compare prices as a meal for 4 was under $200 & the 2 young uns had enough food to get a doggy bag for lunch the next day!
Day 16 was a Universal day - Keke's for breakfast, nothing really exciting Richter's & Monster Cafe
Day 17 - Johnnie Hideaways, similar prices to Disney but somehow felt like better value eg their 24oz Ribeye was $50 but you are going to pay that in Disney for something half the size!
Day 18- Supposed to be 50's Prime Time but HS was rammed so left after lunch, we had Olive Garden takeaway $42 & easily enough food to feed 4!
Day 19 - Keke's for breakfast, new favourite, Islands so counter service again.
Day 20 - Jungle Skippers as it's Not so scary- can't fault it really & would still eat here again.
Day 21- Ds & DGF are leaving so over to POR first thing, as mentioned earlier I would return to the Dining Plan:
I had upgraded them to full DDP & they had carefully chosen all of their TS credits BUT... QS & snacks were a different animal, I had told them from day 1 that it's better to use your credits & run out than to keep paying for things & be left with them.4 QS credits used for breakfast at POR leaving 8! Even after shopping for friends in the gift shop they still had 24 snack credits left- i believe they started the day with 42! So leaving us one of their MB, we had a field day ! Easily $400 in value "left on the table"

Final instalment on next post

SD
Raddison Inn LBV '92,Comfort Inn LBV '94,Residence by Marriott LBV '98,Comfort Inn Kids Suite LBV '99Springhill Suites LBV '01,Summerfield suites LBV '03 ,Holiday Inn Sunnspree LBV '04 ,Staybridge Suites LBV '06 ,Caribbean Beach WDW '08 DVC= WLV +SSR '12,SSR '14,SSR +US Royal Pacific '15 SSR '16 AKL/SSR '18 WL/SSR'19 SSR '22
DVC Owner Extraordinare-SSR
Shooby doo is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List