Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 24 Sep 19, 01:33 AM  
Link to this Post
disneytohavefun
Proud to wear my Ears

We are due back on the 2nd, just waiting to find out flight details anyone have any idea whos doing the Orlando flights as virgin have said they are doing other places
disneytohavefun is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Sep 19, 01:54 AM  
Link to this Post
scottishmum
Imagineer

scottishmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 12
Originally Posted by richthe4th View Post

This is all of the conditions that it states - so assume its any thomas cook customer until 30th?
Just with the wording stranded
We arent due to go home till 30th so we arent stranded .
I would assume you may have to prove that you were there beyond your expected departure date.
Maybe not though .

Edited at 01:55 AM.
scottishmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Sep 19, 02:03 AM  
Link to this Post
Tattybobo
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

We are due to fly back to Manchester on 25th. Still no updates for our flights on the website at the moment
Tattybobo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Sep 19, 02:09 AM  
Link to this Post
adreamisawish
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Due to fly back on the 29th.

Hopefully to Manchester.

Well see.

Pretty much sums this holiday up. Chest infections, sun stroke, vomiting... the works.
Old 24 Sep 19, 02:18 AM  
Link to this Post
Syjen
Very Serious Dibber

We arrived yesterday, probably one of the last flights TC to leave Manchester. We're here now, hopefully based on what we've read today a 'like for like' type flight will be available, so we're just going to get on with enjoying the holiday we've been looking forward to for months.
Syjen is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Sep 19, 03:47 AM  
Link to this Post
Heed666
Getting Excited

Mobile

Yes we due to fly back into Manchester Wednesday 2nd. Just have to keep checking Caa website.
Old 24 Sep 19, 04:08 AM  
Link to this Post
squibbon
Gone all Goofy

Mobile

Got our flight info for Wednesday now. Flying Virgin in to Manchester now and then being transferred to Gatwick. And then driving back to Cardiff!
squibbon is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Sep 19, 04:45 AM  
Link to this Post
Peandpi
Gone all Goofy

Mobile

Originally Posted by squibbon View Post
Got our flight info for Wednesday now. Flying Virgin in to Manchester now and then being transferred to Gatwick. And then driving back to Cardiff!
Were on the same flight but driving back to Bradford a day later to pick up the cat! I cant complain though, at least we will get back to the U.K. Its a virgin flight so I might see if they can transfer us onto a London bound flight for a small fee, but not going to kick up a fuss if not, they have bigger things to focus on.
Peandpi is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Sep 19, 05:05 AM  
Link to this Post
Dead-metal
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by squibbon View Post
Same for my daughter and her boyfriend (except driving back to Somerset). The Manchester thing is a bit of a pain, but Im just so relieved that it all seems to be going relatively smoothly so far.

This holiday is fated. They flew out late due to the hurricane and now this.
I-Drive 1993, I-Drive 1995, Maingate 1996, DLRP 2003, DLRP 2004, I-Drive 2006, DLRP 2008, DLRP 2008, DLRP 2009, I-Drive 2009 + 4 day Wonder cruise, DLRP 2010, I-Drive 2010, DLRP 2012, LBV 2012, I-Drive 2013, I-Drive 2014
Dead-metal is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Sep 19, 05:15 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Garcia View Post
Hi - we came out from glasgow on 16 Sept and due back on 7th Oct. Does anyone know how this works if repatriation is all done by 6th - will we have to get own flights?
This link may help.

thomascook.caa/custome...rently-abroad/

I think the answer is dependant on whether you are flight only or package.

I would fill in the form to provide contact details and see what the advice is when you follow it up afterwards.

It may be that they have some spare seats possibly If people opted to rebook their own flights. Maybe.

Edited at 05:18 AM.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List