Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 28 Oct 19, 04:59 AM  
Link to this Post
mike4scuba
Imagineer

mike4scuba's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Universal AP deposit and payments

Can uk residents use the option to buy universal AP with a deposit and 11x regular monthly payments at 0% interest

Edited at 05:11 AM.
mike4scuba is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Oct 19, 08:45 AM  
Link to this Post
welshmum
Imagineer

Mobile

I believe there is an option called Flex Pay but this is not available on the Seasonal Annual Pass.
Old 28 Oct 19, 08:50 AM  
Link to this Post
Forest32
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

I’ve been trying to find out about this. It looks like you can pay for the other annual pass options with a deposit and then rest on a monthly basis. I’m not sure whether to start paying now for next August or nearer the time.
Forest32 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Oct 19, 09:09 AM  
Link to this Post
chmurf
Imagineer

Originally Posted by mike4scuba View Post
Can uk residents use the option to buy universal AP with a deposit and 11x regular monthly payments at 0% interest

we're due to renew in january
I've just emailed the flexpay department for the same reason (except it would be renewal for me, so no downpayment as far as I'm concerned)

please note that flexpay is not available for seasonnal passes. It's only for power, preferred and premier.

hope I won't forget to get back on this thread when I get an answer, if no other DIBBer has firsthand experience.

Edited at 09:10 AM.
chmurf is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Oct 19, 09:55 AM  
Link to this Post
nadya
Imagineer

Yes you can use flexpay for the annual passes,we have done so in the past.
nadya is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Oct 19, 09:56 AM  
Link to this Post
nadya
Imagineer

Be aware the flex pay payments automatically renew,you need to email 30 days in advance to cancel.
nadya is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Oct 19, 10:11 AM  
Link to this Post
mike4scuba
Imagineer

mike4scuba's Reviews
We go on sat 2nd and I think I will use this option when we go

I believe it would be a good option for people to buy there annual tickets in 2019 to get them cheaper than the 2020 prices as the tickets only become active on first use
mike4scuba is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Oct 19, 10:40 AM  
Link to this Post
Juliemack
waiting impatiently...!

Juliemack's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
As others have confirmed, UK visitors can use this option. You pay the lump sum deposit as soon as you order the passes, the monthly payments then start in the month you activate the pass. We bought the passes in August this year and activated them last month so the monthly payments started in September.

Edit - meant to say that the best thing about the monthly payment is you can cancel anytime after the first 12 months. So we activated our passes on 21/9 this year so they will expire on 20/9 next year. We are going on 5/9 next year but not coming home until the 26th so we will let the pass run on for another month before cancelling.

Edited at 10:43 AM.
Juliemack is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Oct 19, 11:04 AM  
Link to this Post
mike4scuba
Imagineer

mike4scuba's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by Juliemack View Post
As others have confirmed, UK visitors can use this option. You pay the lump sum deposit as soon as you order the passes, the monthly payments then start in the month you activate the pass. We bought the passes in August this year and activated them last month so the monthly payments started in September.

Edit - meant to say that the best thing about the monthly payment is you can cancel anytime after the first 12 months. So we activated our passes on 21/9 this year so they will expire on 20/9 next year. We are going on 5/9 next year but not coming home until the 26th so we will let the pass run on for another month before cancelling.
That's good to know so you can have them on a rolling contract as it were
Old 28 Oct 19, 11:08 AM  
Link to this Post
nadya
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Juliemack View Post

Yes we did this too,very useful!