Notices
Itineraries Post your Trip Itineraries here.

Old 30 Oct 19, 08:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Shaz313
Trying for More Ears

Can someone please do a itinerary for me

Hey guys

I already did a itinerary before but really stressing out about this holiday. First time going disney world so going with my partner and daughter who is just under 3. We’re landing on 26th of November next month at 15:00 and departing on the 9th of September at 16:05. Staying at Rosen booked a car. But I don’t know what to do as the week we get there it’s thanksgiving so I’m stressing out. I defo would like to do universal also so need to squeeze that in. I feel like 11 full days isn’t enough now. I know at universal there isn’t a lot for children but I defo want to go cause I’m a huge Harry Potter fan and I doubt I will be back to Orlando for a while. So can someone help me lol i just want to utilise my time defo want to go to gator land too and take my daughter to the crayola experience. I mean it’s going to be long days waking up early and coming back late which will be fine cause my daughter isn’t too bad with napping whilst out ect she has long days here with nursery and the time we get back and went New York with me last year also. I was thinking maybe my first day do gator land and the crayola experience then on thanksgiving do one of the Disney water parks and then on start magic kingdom ect after because I’ve seen online the parks calendar it’s going to be soooooo busy.
Shaz313 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Oct 19, 08:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Shaz313
Trying for More Ears

Oh and I would also like to make the most of the Black Friday sales wanted to get clothes for the little one and make up ect from ulta.
Shaz313 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Oct 19, 01:31 PM  
Link to this Post
disneyfangirl01
Getting Excited

Some people put a hell of a lot of time into there Itinerates I am very doubtful anyone is going to want to or know you family enough to make one for you.

you would better finishing one and asking for advice around it or asking what others with similar family situations would do.

there is plenty for kids to do in universal but 11 days isn't very much time to shoe horn everything in. Start with the thing you absolutely have to do - I.e the Crayola thing and build the rest around them. remember rest time, especially with little ones.
disneyfangirl01 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Oct 19, 01:49 PM  
Link to this Post
claireyfairy8
Apprentice Imagineer

claireyfairy8's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 6

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
So you are doing Disney parks, gatorland and universal, plus shopping? In 11 days?

That is too much.

You need to narrow down which parks you actually want to go to, i.e. all 4 Disney parks PLUS the water park?

My suggestions on how long to spend in each park:

MK - 2 days really
AK 1 day
HS 1-2 days based on how busy
Epcot 1 day
Water park 1 day
US 1-2 days
IOA 1-2 days
Gatorland 1/2 day
Crayola Experience 1/2 day
claireyfairy8 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Oct 19, 01:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney_time
Imagineer

Disney_time's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Don't stress and you CAN do this yourself. The Dibb has lots of tools to help.

Click on the vacation planner tab right at the top of the page and start a new plan. Then you can populate it with your dates and things that are fixed.

Have you any ADRs or Fast Passes? Put them in first and plan your days around that. If you have neither, consider making some just now. They can be changed, but remember ADRs must be cancelled if you are not going to go, to save being charged $10 per person.

On the Right hand menu, about half way down you'll find the busy day guide, and a third of the way down you'll find the park hours, so you can have a look at those for your dates and plan accordingly.

Lastly you could read some trip reports of families with a little one of 3 and see how they planned their days.
Old 31 Oct 19, 02:19 PM  
Link to this Post
dpmcalister
Apprentice Imagineer

dpmcalister's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Reviews: 1
I agree with the others, 11 days isn't enough. We're going for 7 days and only doing Universal Studios, Islands of Adventure, Gatorland, Discovery Cove and SeaWorld with an airboat and helicopter ride on our "rest" day.

That's with each park only having one day (which we find is more than enough for our needs - our back issues mean my wife and I don't ride the more rigourous rides like Hulk).

Edited at 02:21 PM.
dpmcalister is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Nov 19, 11:25 AM  
Link to this Post

I think you are going to have to do this yourself. I couldn’t try to do a plan for somebody else, I don't know what they like, what their habits are, what is essential and what nice to have etc.

That said ... I also think you do not have enough time for all things you want to do, so I’d probably trim it back to just Universal and Disney. I have read that the shops are a nightmare on Black Friday, with the exchange rate being the way it is, do you think you would get many bargains anyway? I don’t know either way, but that is what I would be wondering.

It looks like Universal will be quieter than Disney around and in the lead up to thanks giving, so I would spend the first two or three days there, possibly one day doing some of the other activities and then the rest of time at Disney. If you have say seven days at Disney, I would start at Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios twice each and start at Epcot once. I tend to alternate between the parks fairly evenly and as you are offsite you might want to look at the park hours and avoid the parks which have EMH.

We often do two parks a day but we keep flexible on what the second park is.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Nov 19, 12:21 PM  
Link to this Post
vampiress88
Imagineer

Mobile

I already did a itinerary before but really stressing out about this holiday.

What’s the itinerary you made?
vampiress88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Nov 19, 12:35 PM  
Link to this Post
vampiress88
Imagineer

Mobile

This is what I would do

27 typhoon lagoon and crayola
28 island of adventure
29 universal studios
30 gatorland and shopping
1 AK
2 HS
3 EP
4 MK
5 mop up missed Disney.
vampiress88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Nov 19, 12:46 PM  
Link to this Post
vampiress88
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Shaz313 View Post
Hey guys

I already did a itinerary before but really stressing out about this holiday. First time going disney world so going with my partner and daughter who is just under 3. We’re landing on 26th of November next month at 15:00 and departing on the 9th of September at 16:05. Staying at Rosen booked a car. But I don’t know what to do as the week we get there it’s thanksgiving so I’m stressing out. I defo would like to do universal also so need to squeeze that in. I feel like 11 full days isn’t enough now. I know at universal there isn’t a lot for children but I defo want to go cause I’m a huge Harry Potter fan and I doubt I will be back to Orlando for a while. So can someone help me lol i just want to utilise my time defo want to go to gator land too and take my daughter to the crayola experience. I mean it’s going to be long days waking up early and coming back late which will be fine cause my daughter isn’t too bad with napping whilst out ect she has long days here with nursery and the time we get back and went New York with me last year also. I was thinking maybe my first day do gator land and the crayola experience then on thanksgiving do one of the Disney water parks and then on start magic kingdom ect after because I’ve seen online the parks calendar it’s going to be soooooo busy.
It’s very difficult to make an itinerary without know what your family likes. Even with my own family I still had to ask questions to find out what they actually wanted to ride on, if my youngest was tall enough or if we would do rider switch.

Also if you have already booked fastpasses or not etc. Some fastpasses are hard to get when offsite.